What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Sea Eagles Discussion + Voting

beads6

First Grade
Never been so happy to be eating my words... Ivan you are going really well. Lockyer, not bad champion. Thaiday, next captain IMO best player in the comp this season. Hoffman is really playing with confidence which is great. Also agree on Dodds he needs to make more yards with his hit ups, can't fault his defence though. Also Sims needs more time on the field and Tronc needs to make more metres otherwise he is worthless IMO.

caspersparks

Juniors
i call shenanigans...

you deliberately kick it at the ref on tackle 5.. its the only way you can win...:sarcasm:

your the first team to dominantly beat manly this year.. congrats..i hate you

cornerposter

Juniors
3. Lockyer - el capitano is killing it
2. Thaiday - long time since we've seen such a purple patch from a Broncos forward.
1. Gillett - strong again, but the point is in honour of his hit on Watmough

DeeJ

Bench
i call shenanigans...

you deliberately kick it at the ref on tackle 5.. its the only way you can win...:sarcasm:

your the first team to dominantly beat manly this year.. congrats..i hate you

We got really lucky on that. I think Wallace miskicked it entirely.

Broncos93

Juniors
We got really lucky on that. I think Wallace miskicked it entirely.

Couple of sets later there was a cheeky kick where Jarrod Maxwell had to duck to avoid being hit by the ball again :p
Laughed when I saw that.
I'm so impressed with how Hoffman's been playing! He's grabbed this opportunity with both hands and doesn't even look like giving Norman another sniff at it. He's just signed another 2 years as well. Knocked back offers from Sharks and Roosters.

Country Bronco

Juniors
No more than $150,000 - 200,000 at this stage in his career.

I would agree with this estimation. It would be a contract where you would say 2 years but with an option of a further 2 years where you would negotiate a salary upgrade/extension. It is likely however that other nrl clubs could possibly offer gillett $250,000 thereabouts on potential which is a concern thats why we should deal with this urgently. It is a worry also that the channel nine commentators were talking up gillett on todays telecast as if we needed to hear them selling him to the masses. :x

Country Bronco

Juniors
I'm so impressed with how Hoffman's been playing! He's grabbed this opportunity with both hands and doesn't even look like giving Norman another sniff at it. He's just signed another 2 years as well. Knocked back offers from Sharks and Roosters.

Apparently, Hoffman plays better @ five eighth which is another channel nine rant. :( Step aside Lockyer!!! not. lol :lol:

DeeJ

Bench
Apparently, Hoffman plays better @ five eighth which is another channel nine rant. :( Step aside Lockyer!!! not. lol :lol:

I call bullsh*t on that 'fact'. If he was a good 5/8th we would be using the old second man play these days.

broncos70

Juniors
yeah they confused him with corey norman 100%

as for gillett i'd pay 200k on a 3 yr deal now that salary cap has increased with a bonus where his salary will increase further if he makes any sort of representative football

hoffmans gun, absolutely love him!!

3. locky
2. thaiday
1.folau

screeder

Juniors
Another good win for the boys on enemy turf

3 Thaiday
2 Lockyer
1 Hoffman

Great to see Hoffman menacing them through the middle. Teams look so much more dangerous with a fast and skillful man trailling up the middle. It;s an added dimension they obviously been working on which we missed since losing cutie.

johns_reds

First Grade
Great game by the boys, impressed with hoffman, he's a young kid who had an unlucky start to the arvo but finished strong, found space a few times, great support play.

1. thaiday
2. lockyer
3. hoffman

Latest posts