What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Sea Eagles Discussion + Voting

grandorient

Bench
Haven't posted here for a while;

But it's great to see you guys starting to pick up and now sitting in eight spot. If your not in the top 8 by seasons end, I'll be a monkeys uncle.

I believe the Broncs can force a win against Manly, even at home. I think it will be a close one, but nevertheless, you should come away with the two point.

It is good to see you guys nearly at, or at full strength, will make the job a little easier.

Good luck.

GO

renouf

Juniors
Broncos team to play Manly Sea Eagles at Brookvale Oval, 3pm on Sunday June 6:
1 Josh Hoffman
2 Antonio Winterstein
3 Alex Glenn
4 Israel Folau
5 Jharal Yow Yeh
6 Darren Lockyer ©
7 Peter Wallace
8 Shane Tronc
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Lagi Setu
11 Ben Te'o
12 Sam Thaiday
13 Corey Parker
Interchange:
14 Ben Hunt
15 Matt Gillett
16 Mitchell Dodds
17 Ashton Sims

Broncos93

Juniors
Hopefully now that Folau has confirmed his future he can continue his good form. I recall Hunt's form wasn't too bad last year after he made his decision to leave.

Country Bronco

Juniors
I regard manly's pack as one of the best in the comp. That's where the game will be won, up front. I'm confident the boys can do the job but on alert as without matai and lyon doesn't mean a thing unless we defend well in the middle and have a equal run with metres gained and lost. I'm happy to see Sims again on the bench which looks as strong as ever with hunt covering hooker and the rest having impact. It would be interesting looking at the stats for the last three games of the bench to see their minutes, tackles made, hit ups and metres gained cause on assumption it looks like they've been doing good numbers.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Post 12: We've just convincingly beaten the Storm and Titans, so I guess we do have their measure and as far as the Dragons are concerned

Post 15: I didn't think we had the measure of the Storm

Making alot of sense champ.

Big Pete

Referee
As a Bronco, education always come first.

Follow the Cyril Connell example young Steve!

gUt

Coach
Broncos will win this by doing what Qld did to NSW: kick early, kick long and to the corners, turn their forwards around and make them bring it back from the depths, then whack them til they drop it.

Big Pete

Referee
Better start studying then. :)

Best of luck with your exams though mate. As a Uni student I can surely sympathise.

AuDragon

Juniors
Post 12: We've just convincingly beaten the Storm and Titans, so I guess we do have their measure and as far as the Dragons are concerned

Post 15: I didn't think we had the measure of the Storm

Making alot of sense champ.
I obviously phrased my opinion poorly. :roll:

Post 15: I meant that I didn't think we would have the measure of the Storm before we played them, but I was emphatically proven wrong.

Original Post Edited...