What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Sea Eagles Discussion + Voting

Country Bronco

Juniors
I call bullsh*t on that 'fact'. If he was a good 5/8th we would be using the old second man play these days.

Tbh I think it was like benj4 said confused hoffman 4 norman. Tv commentators and newspapers are never reliable sources for anything but bullsh*t.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
2 locky
2 Thaiday
2 Hoffman

Hoffman looks like a real gem. And i was also suprised to see Tronc get pinged for flopping first time ever

Lycon79

Juniors
great game to watch considering how much I can't stand Manly.

3. Lockyer - was the difference between the two teams his kicking game was exceptional

2. Thaiday - Form player of the comp potential Dally M

1. Hoffman - showed maturity bouncing back after two critical mistakes

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Funny how 90% of you were bagging Hoffman at the start of the year and saying he shouldn't be fullback and even suggesting Lockyer/Kemp be moved back there. Amazing how most of you change when you win. I'm sure he will be no good if a mistake leads to another team winning in a few weeks. *Waits for people to bag me for telling the truth*

Dazzat

First Grade
Funny how 90% of you were bagging Hoffman at the start of the year and saying he shouldn't be fullback and even suggesting Lockyer/Kemp be moved back there. Amazing how most of you change when you win. I'm sure he will be no good if a mistake leads to another team winning in a few weeks. *Waits for people to bag me for telling the truth*

There were only two or three bagging Hoffman to the best of my knowledge, including LockyNo.1 who's gone surprisingly quiet.

Big Pete

Referee
Win?

Or he plays well in first grade?

Not that it matters to me, I was always in favour of giving him a fair go, just think you're twisting things unfairly.

Was a weird win, almost like driving whilst blind - the boys didn't know whether to put the foot on the pedal or play conservatively but in the end it didn't matter and now we've got another rare win inside our record books.

3. Darren Lockyer - Lead the boys well.
2. Sam Thaiday - Came up with some great runs, was there in support and even laid on a good pass
1. Josh Hoffman - Unlucky start but bounced back well.

lockyno1

Post Whore
There were only two or three bagging Hoffman to the best of my knowledge, including LockyNo.1 who's gone surprisingly quiet.

Possibly becuase I haven't had the chance to watch the games in the last 3 weeks as I have been in and out of hospital. I have more important issues than a football game or a player at this point. I am okay, but this is the reason I have not posted much about Brisbane games in the last month.

Dazzat

First Grade
Possibly becuase I haven't had the chance to watch the games in the last 3 weeks as I have been in and out of hospital. I have more important issues than a football game or a player at this point. I am okay, but this is the reason I have not posted much about Brisbane games in the last month.

Sorry to hear that ... yes, bad health tends to put things in a different perspective.

Get well. Oh ... and how about Hoffman then?

lockyno1

Post Whore
It is okay and thanks for your best wishes. I will be fine (well that is what the doctors have told me). I have two more operations and then hopefully it is all over. As I said I don't wish to discuss the issue as it is personal, but I would say thanks for the good wishes.

I have only seen about 20 minutes of the games in the last 4 weeks so I can't comment about Hoffman, and that was yesterday. I just don't have the energy to watch a whole game at the moment. It is a shame as I wanted to go to Origin 2 (and I have tickets). I will see how I feel to be honest.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Sorry to hear that ... yes, bad health tends to put things in a different perspective.

Get well. Oh ... and how about Hoffman then?

Same here.
Hopefully you're on the road to recovery lockyno1.
Look forward as always to hearing your comments.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thanks guys, and I am sure I'll be back in due course (probably within the next month or so, give and take). Have an operation next Friday and one the following Thursday. After that it should be sweet. But as you can imagine I am not going into details on the illness as I prefer to only let family members know (and I have not even told all of them- I have not told my sister as she is in London and I don't want her rushing back for me)

Take care, hopefully Brisbane keep winning- not that I can watch much of it in the next 2 weeks.

Broncos93

Juniors
Thanks guys, and I am sure I'll be back in due course (probably within the next month or so, give and take). Have an operation next Friday and one the following Thursday. After that it should be sweet. But as you can imagine I am not going into details on the illness as I prefer to only let family members know (and I have not even told all of them- I have not told my sister as she is in London and I don't want her rushing back for me)

Take care, hopefully Brisbane keep winning- not that I can watch much of it in the next 2 weeks.

Take your time mate, certainly no rush at all...
;-)

8Ball

First Grade

Good luck to you.

Ghoulies

Bench
:lol: You rate yourself far too highly.

Latest posts