What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Sharks Discussion + Voting

some11

Referee
Hoffman broke his leg, has been out since. There is nothing else to it. I should know, I have...

...inside information.

omgshockface.jpg

diddi kong

Juniors
disregarding all that ^^... i reckon this is the week that will get the broncos firing again. return of hoffman, thaiday and locky. AND lockyer's last club game in sydney barring finals, and we're playing the sharks. a flogging here to get us back on the premiership track!!!

some11

Referee
The irony is so thick you could choke on it.

On topic... flip a coin for this game.

Mr Fourex

Bench
disregarding all that ^^... i reckon this is the week that will get the broncos firing again. return of hoffman, thaiday and locky. AND lockyer's last club game in sydney barring finals, and we're playing the sharks. a flogging here to get us back on the premiership track!!!

F*cken A........

C'MON THE BRONCS !!

Country Bronco

Juniors
Hopefully a win tonight. I don't read too much of the negative stuff thats been said about our coach and club. I'm positive, we're headed in the right direction.

Tyler.Durden

Juniors
Kurt Baptiste really reads the defense well, steered the team around nicely. Draws the defense and commits defenders.

Big Pete

Referee
3. Alex Glenn
2. Ben Hannant
1. Corey Parker

Could use a shake up but don't have much time this week.

Good to just get a win and plenty of positives to take out of tonight. Hoffy showed why he's considered the #1 choice at the club.

user_nat

Coach
Pretty hard to split Glenn and Parker for me.

3. Parker
2. Glenn
1. Hannant

Conceding those tries in the last minute of each half was pretty terrible, lucky it had no impact on the result.

Latest posts