What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 Vs The Bulldogs

franklin2323

Immortal
no doubt it is better on paper. Problem is in reality rookie halves get a ton of traffic running at them especially the forwards the dogs have. JFH next to Moylan would make me more confident. CHN is a good promising player but not a good defensive player yet.

Edwards has all of that still will get a peppering under the high ball Well not this week as dogs halves are useless. Over the course of the year we will soon find out.

So there is still a few doubts over this side atm. Like Cleary last year it was all moves we had to make but in reality it sets us up for next year and beyond

betcats

Referee
Has penrith beaten a good side this year. One in the top 8?

Tigers,knights,NZ. And struggled with 2 of those.

I am not confident they can win this weekend. I hope they do but form and injuries are worrying.

We have been bad this year no doubt but we haven't conceded 48 points yet, weren't you in here talking up the eels defence? lol.

kinghippo

Juniors
If the players are as pumped up as the fans about the new structure they will hopefully feel like it's a fresh start to their season, banishing some of the demons that have plagued the team all year.
A good start against the dogs is just as important as the positional changes, without it the doubt may creep in.

Fangs

Coach
If the players are as pumped up as the fans about the new structure they will hopefully feel like it's a fresh start to their season, banishing some of the demons that have plagued the team all year.

Abso. Lutely.

Edwards and Rein will want to put in huge performances. I'm expecting to see a very confident start to the game this Sunday.

Blues Riff

Bench
I wonder if Mitch gets the full debut jersey presentation thing. A bit embarrassing at his age I guess, maybe just for rookies. Anyway, good luck to the bloke. Good haircut too.

OldPanther

Coach
We need to win on our own merit not the Dogs injuries. I would like us to beat a full team who play at 100% effort.

Blues Riff

Bench
All good gentlemen. I think we all agree. Hopefully the new line-up clicks straight away but if not, an ugly win will keep the momentum..

OldPanther

Coach
All good gentlemen. I think we all agree. Hopefully the new line-up clicks straight away but if not, an ugly win will keep the momentum..

It's so good knowing we are only 1 or 2 wins out of the 8. As well as the dogs are one of the teams battling for the middle of the ladder with us right now.