What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Eels v Cowboys - Live Game day thread

Bazal

Post Whore
Hahahaha

And they call the first offside penalty from the kick off in round 13, just to give the Cows a bit more of a consolation effort

Djay

Juniors
Shit finish in a shit season, sums it up quite nicely lol.

Can't even get onside for a kick off.

84 Baby

Referee
The Cabs bought a title when they brought Lebron back from Miami.

Also Miami bought a title when they brought Lebron, Bosh and Allen.

Most teams buy Championships. Thing is, the Warriors only bought Durant. The rest of their stars were drafted, and not exactly big name draft picks either (like say Kyrie Irving was for the Cavs).
There’s been heaps of bought titles. NBA rules very conducive to it but still shits me.

Bazal

Post Whore
The Cows were poo, but we looked better I thought. I'm pretty much disregarding the last two tries, the game was won and the refereeing calls were contentious to put it mildly

strider

Post Whore
When we miss the finals by 10 on points differential i will deadset storm the nrl offices for referee blood

Eelectrica

Referee
Nice to get a win. Even if the game was as scrappy as a scrappy thing. Race to avoid the spoon is still on!