What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 - Get Together in Newcastle

bartman

Immortal
Oh, you mean Newcastle on that side of the world... not the one only 90 minutes from me. :cry: :lol:

Have a great time guys ;-)

Agent Mulder

Bench
I'll stay with ya and have drinks with you Macca, if the wimps wanna rush back home after a Parramatta victory :D

I'll just stumble back to my sister in laws place drunk at some ungodly hour, Im sure they will like that :lol:

Nickeel

Juniors
Even more excuse to make the trip now. The Fox Sports broadcast of the game isn't until 12AM :shock:

Nick

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
darr! the forums crashed for me then so i couldn't tell if you'd said it or not! #-o

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelz47 said:
what is a approx time to get to newcastle from parra?

it will be the long weekend so it all depends on when you the boss go, but normally it's a fraction over 2 hours!

Nickeel

Juniors
Suity wrote:
Nickeel wrote:
Even more excuse to make the trip now. The Fox Sports broadcast of the game isn't until 12AM

Nick

I wonder why that is??

Suity

I've asked in the NRL Forum, and been trying to hunt down the reason on the net. (What can I say - I'm clock-watching at work). No idea - this is happening to Rd 14 games on Sat and Sun. What big sporting events are on the June long weekend?

Nick

Now I know the time I will be in

I think I might even Stay the night up there. Find a nice hotel. Drive up in the Afternoon, check in, Go to a pub, Meet Macca, go to the game.

So what I would like to ask now, is will we all sit together ? In the new Fandangled stand they have ?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Nickeel said:
Suity wrote:
Nickeel wrote:
Even more excuse to make the trip now. The Fox Sports broadcast of the game isn't until 12AM

Nick

I wonder why that is??

Suity

I've asked in the NRL Forum, and been trying to hunt down the reason on the net. (What can I say - I'm clock-watching at work). No idea - this is happening to Rd 14 games on Sat and Sun. What big sporting events are on the June long weekend?

Nick

i just asked a foxtel worker over MSN:

Jessies... says:
is it true the fox broadcast of the game isn't until 12am?!!!

jed says:
no, it'll either be 7:30-9:20 or 9:20-11:00

Nickeel

Juniors
Jess wrote
Nickeel wrote

Nick

i just asked a foxtel worker over MSN:

Jessies... says:
is it true the fox broadcast of the game isn't until 12am?!!!

jed says:
no, it'll either be 7:30-9:20 or 9:20-11:00

Right... so maybe they're leaving games open to scheduling? That's odd... they usually announce the round's program as per running time... then again, maybe they don't want us to get our hopes up about a live game again before shafting us (see: Melbourne game this year) :x

Nick

Suitman

Post Whore
Thanks Jessies says! :D

I thought there may have been a Chardonnay Wallabies Rugby Test.

Suity

Latest posts