What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 - Get Together in Newcastle

Macca_

Coach
Anyone in Newy to do tickets? I'd offer, but don't have a credit card and no ticketec offices in Port Macq.

Happy to help any way I can though. Especially the drinking and chanting :D

Macca_

eelavation said:
woudn't it be easy to meet up at a certain spot, preferably GA area from a particular time.

I couldn't imagine we'd have any dramas if we get there early enough.

The GA areas at behind the posts, but if you watch the coverage at the newcastle games, they are almost always full.

Lets put it this way, GA used to go around the entire hill. Now it is just on the ends.

Last I checked the Stand is not filling up. So where to you think those people are going.

Also with people coming from all over for that one, I don't know if everyone can get there "Early Enough" and meet up and have a quite drink together as well.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
MarkInTheStands said:
Why not Sit and Sing ?

cos majority of us won't sit the whole game, and im not gunna get told of by evil newcastle supporters all game? :D

Macca_

Coach
Yeah the rock up pretty early the Knights fans. Especially for the GA sections. Been to a few in the past... They are going poor though.

Macca_

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
because they support their team no matter where they are on the table. i respect that, but i still dislike how they treat oppositions fans

Macca_

Coach
No excuses people. Just realised its the long weekend!!!

So no driving back to Sydney or where ever on the Saturday. :D

Macca_

JessEel said:
MarkInTheStands said:
Why not Sit and Sing ?

cos majority of us won't sit the whole game, and im not gunna get told of by evil newcastle supporters all game? :D

The Side of the New Stand, is an area I haven't seen used yet.

Look I am just saying, I used to be one to Stand and Cheer all game, but I got a Bone Spur in my Ankle from doing it, which means I am poping 400mgs of IBPROFEN every day to just walk normally, Standing for 4 hours will require additional, shall we say more extreme messures.

Hellsy

Immortal
I'm in for GA and the 'hill'. I'm not sitting anywhere within close proximity to those nasty Newcastle Gramma's

Hellchick said:
I'm in for GA and the 'hill'. I'm not sitting anywhere within close proximity to those nasty Newcastle Gramma's

Maybe I am mistaken here, which wouldn't be the first time, but the GA sections are always the ones that are Chock a Block. Weather they have Newcastle Gramma's I don't know but the more of them there are the more chance there is.

Hellsy

Immortal
Probably. But at least you can move around and stand up.
If you are next to a f**kwit you can then move away.
Plus I will not pay anymore than a GA ticket to get into that piece of crap playing ground.
Just my opinion anyway.............................

Maybe we need something like the Bulldogs have and have an Area where the opposition supporters can sit.

Maybe the club could help orginse it. I don't know. But if we could get it at GA prices that would be even better.

Leave me be I don't want to Argue,
I will just get confused then I come all undone.
-Time , Sarah McLachlan

Hellsy

Immortal
Worth a shot of course, but I wouldn't hold our breath..... our club royally takes it up the arse when it comes to organising anything for the supporters. Who knows, maybe they'll make me eat my words.
If the club had any idea they would already have organised this and be putting out feelers through media outlets/websites to gain interest and numbers. It shouldn't be up to people like yourself to try and organise.... all of us have day jobs, the club should organise it..... that should be one of their day jobs :D

Latest posts