What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 - Get Together in Newcastle

Macca_

Coach
It's official! Ebony will be attending her first Eels match. I make it she'll be 19 weeks and a few days old on this weekend.

So seating wise... The pram is fine for the hill, but will organise something else if we are in the stands...

Obviously too this could change my plans for the meet before the game. They should be ok getting a lift with Amy's Aunt and Unc though if its a pub we decide on.

Macca_

Agent Mulder

Bench
I've already told work im not working that Weekend of the Knights game, So all i need to know is when we are meeting and where, And then where are going to get drunk at before,During and After the Game :)

Nikki

Coach
Just on the seating arrangements, wouldnt the best thing for Season ticket holders be GA? Dont we still get the $8 discount tickets? (feels weird, coz I havent bought a ticket all year. THANKS JESS!!!)

Hellsy

Immortal
I think that that would definately be the case Nix!
That is another good reason why we should sit in GA

Nikki said:
Just on the seating arrangements, wouldnt the best thing for Season ticket holders be GA? Dont we still get the $8 discount tickets? (feels weird, coz I havent bought a ticket all year. THANKS JESS!!!)

I don't know if we do becuase I think the $8 is only for Sydney Metro Clubs only.

Hellsy

Immortal
No it isn't. We got them last year in Newie, they are available in Melbourne as well.

Nikki

Coach
Yeah, last year we got to Newy early, picked up our cheap tix from their footy office, went off and had a feed then came back.

Hellsy

Immortal
Its not the case SC.
Every ground that has a GA area offers the $8 tickets. There is only 1 (maybe 2)grounds that don't have GA and do not offer the tix. Newcastle is not one of them as we have bought them in previous years.

Hellsy

Immortal
stadium_plan.jpg

We usually sit on the 'Sharp Hill' in GA.

Hellsy

Immortal
Well you were jibbed cause all of us got them.

You may be right on the Newie thing, I could have it back to front. Stupid bloody stadium and non-drinking areas...

Macca_

Coach
The few times I have gone down to Newy game it was sitting in the aastern corner. (I think...).

Macca_