What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 - Get Together in Newcastle

Macca_

Coach
I'm looking at getting down to Newy for this one.

Just want to know if anyone is planning on making a weekend of it like the Brissy trip? I know its a quick trip up/down the highway for you guys..

But I would be keen to do the before and after match drinks etc, especially if its the Saturday night game...

Might even take ebony to her first game, although re prams etc might make it tough at this early stage (14 weeks old).

Macca_

Agent Mulder

Bench
Yeah i think i might make the trip up, My Sister in Law lives at Adamstown which is a stone's throw away from Marathon Stadium.

See if i can get the weekend off, Look forward to it.

Macca_

Coach
My wife has an aunt and unc in West Wallsend. Bit away from the ground. But I'll stay there.

Might need a local to inform us of some of the pubs/clubs near the ground for the meet before kick off....

Still very keen to make a weekend of it. Hopefully others will do so and make it a good one like the Brissy trip.

Macca_

Macca_

Coach
What about staying around for drinks etc Jess? Do most go back down the highway, or do many stay the night (assuming its a Saturday night game)...

Macca_

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
depends. we were gunna stay last year. but often its straight back home.

i think nikki's bday is on that weekend too

Macca_

Coach
Well Nikki best have the bday celebrations in Newy :D

Hopefully its a Saturday night game.

Macca_

Macca_

Coach
Need a pub with Jugs though and after match drinks need to be had. None of this heading straight back down the highway :lol:

Macca_

Macca_

Coach
pre match drinks perhaps?

Both Pre and After match drinks ;-)

The the night drinks to celebrate. (assuming saturday night, bet its sunday arve now).

Macca_

Berta

Juniors
I will definately look into getting to the game Macca.
Love the road trip 8) :D
a short flight from Brissy to Newy and well worth it if I can get the time off.
Will have to see if Belly can get on down as well we can get the same flight :clap:

Macca_

Coach
jugs'r'us on somedodgy rd

Sold Jess, I'm there!

I will definately look into getting to the game Macca.

Sweet Bertski!!! Let me know how you go. Can organise for you to stay with us at Amy's aunt and uncs place if needed...

Get some of the Brewers on that flight too :) Although they can't stay with us :lol: Not fit to stay many places the lads :lol:

Where is our Duff Brewer Banner in that photo anyway? Popps, Muppet and Rooster aren't doing much, they could have held it! Least me and Slippery were talking, Spidey clapping and you were wavin your flag! Poor effort from Varn, Biscut and Smooth too! Very dissappointed :lol:

Macca_

Latest posts