What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 V Dragons

maple_69

Bench
Who's in? Naiqama you'd assume.
I'd go Nabuli just to see what he has before making the decision whether to retain or release.

Shire Panther

Juniors
Apparently DWZ had bite marks on his arm? I'm not sure if it was from the same incident. Does anyone know if the Wyong player had to front the judiciary aswell?

From what I have read about DWZ this is certainly out of character. I wonder if/what level of provocation was there???

murraymob

Coach
pretty sure if was a different incident happened right on full time involving the wyong number 11. DWZ was put on report after florimo made a complaint

TheFrog

Coach
If he did do it then 4 weeks isn't enough

This is certainly a very peculiar incident, especially the complete radio silence on it all week. I hope the truth comes out. I can't imagine such a boom colt putting his career in jeopardy without serious provocation.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Dumb move by the kid. Just as Simmons goes down, he lets someone else get a shot at the wing spot. Hope he learns something from it.

maple_69

Bench
Shame but I'm pretty confident DWZ will make it. I also rate Kevin and Eto and think it would be a shame to let them go without them having a chance.

Doomednow

Bench
Must have been watching Game of Thrones.

Stupid, stupid thing to do.

Anyway, make the best of it. Time for some Nabuli I reckon.