What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 V Dragons

TheFrog

Coach
Wallace missed a few tackles last night as well. He was quite ordinary overall, again. Still, we have absolutely no depth at halves, so he ain't going anywhere. As long as we have Soward, Segeyaro, Peachey, Cartwright and Whare making things happen, we should be okay.

League Unlimited gave him 3 points, for I think the 4th time this season. He must be close to leading their table. I thought he was solid.

age.s

First Grade
Yeah I didn't think Naiqama was that bad last night either, certainly not bad enough to stand out given most of the team played inconsistently. His knock back for Whare's second was really nice and as mentioned he made some good decisions in defense. I'd give him another shot.

Blues Riff

Bench
It's just that all our errors were near our line. Keep the same team for the Warriors.We should improve. A close win is probably good. If we flogged them, we might be taking it easy for a fortnight. The coach will sort 'em out.

Yeah, and the Dragons were pretty good too.

franklin2323

Immortal
How Whare wasn't man of the match is criminal

I wanted Nabuli in. Think Blake looks great long term. Naiqama was no worse then the other back 3. That will keep him in the side.

He had the knock down going for the intercept & one trying to take a long pass off Moylan.

Moylan dropped a bomb & lost it twice bring it back. Threw a stupid pass across the posts which Naiqama dropped.

Mansour dropped a similar simple one coming back & was no where for the last time.

Panther Pete

Juniors
I went to the game and then watched a replay when I got home and I thought Naiquama went OK. He was no worse than a lot of others out there.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yep only Whare & Manu were any good for us. Naiqama had errors but Seg, Yeo, Soward, Mansour & Moylan x 2. Dropped balls they should of taken.

Any injury concerns coming out of the match? I think Moylan can thank his lucky stars that goal post padding was invented. It looked rather scary watching it live and was surprised that he and the Dragons players involved in trying to tackle him didn't injure themselves

betcats

Referee
Wasnt a great game but good to get the win, I was pretty drunk by game time so didnt pay heeps of attention to the game, nice offload from Cartwright for the 3rd try.

Edit: I did see Waqa Blake score 3 tries in NSW cup, that is another special talent we got there.

Kilkenny

Coach
Wasnt a great game but good to get the win, I was pretty drunk by game time so didnt pay heeps of attention to the game, nice offload from Cartwright for the 3rd try.

Edit: I did see Waqa Blake score 3 tries in NSW cup, that is another special talent we got there.

Waqa, the two jennings boys and DWZ we do have a lot to look forward too in years to come and in the mean time who knows who else may come thru.

franklin2323

Immortal
We sure do have exciting times ahead if we can hang on to all of them.

I can't see why we can't atlest to get a good look at them. Only Whare seems incapable of moving elsewhere out of our backs. That's great keeps our rightside stable.

Lets assume a few of these kids develop into as good players as they look. Moylan can go to halves, Idris/Mansour backrow so no reason why we can't keep them in the short term

Latest posts