What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 v Silvertails

kinghippo

Juniors
Great to see our future standing up and shining, cole and Henry get better every week.

If to’o wasn’t so dominant in attack tonight ( not many wingers would have scored two of those tries) I would be thinking we need to switch him and Turuva for better defence.

1 error for the game was amazing, but I think we lose more short kicks and dropouts than any other team.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Great to see our future standing up and shining, cole and Henry get better every week.

If to’o wasn’t so dominant in attack tonight ( not many wingers would have scored two of those tries) I would be thinking we need to switch him and Turuva for better defence.

1 error for the game was amazing, but I think we lose more short kicks and dropouts than any other team.
Tago will go out for Cole once Nath is back

age.s

First Grade
Cole had some unreal touches. His work for Bizzas third was glorious, dug into the line just right and cut out the lead runner perfectly. Left Garrick and Saab dumbfounded. Some really good hits in defense too.

Laurie carved as well. Last week I said I'd be ok with him moving on but I think that was a bit premature. Really good performance and I think he'll get better with more gametime.

hindy111

Post Whore
Entertaining game.
There was a lot of possitive and a few negatives. I felt the tone was set with Leota and JFH both running with a lot more intent today. They looked the best I've seen in a while.
To'o was immense but Laurie was best on field. He had a blinder. I think he is to good for NSW CUP.
Tago,Turuava and Almoti all missed tackles that lead to soft tries outwide. They come to easy. I'm unsure all the blame should be on Tago.
Luai is in good form. His kicking game is not as good as Nathan's but far better then I thought he was capable of. Tigers have picked up a decent player.
Cole showed a few glimpses he could take his spot for 2025. Best game for him so far.
Garner is looking sharp. He breaks tackles and has good feet. I can see him having a good back end to the year.

The guy upfront who impressed me most was Liam Henry. I didn't think much of him before but his leg speed is improving.
He will continue to improve.

If it wasn't for two short kick offs recouped by Manly and turned into tries the score looks far more lopsided.
Need to fix the edge defense a little but Manly will do thst to plenty of sides.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Entertaining game.
There was a lot of possitive and a few negatives. I felt the tone was set with Leota and JFH both running with a lot more intent today. They looked the best I've seen in a while.
To'o was immense but Laurie was best on field. He had a blinder. I think he is to good for NSW CUP.
Tago,Turuava and Almoti all missed tackles that lead to soft tries outwide. They come to easy. I'm unsure all the blame should be on Tago.
Luai is in good form. His kicking game is not as good as Nathan's but far better then I thought he was capable of. Tigers have picked up a decent player.
Cole showed a few glimpses he could take his spot for 2025. Best game for him so far.
Garner is looking sharp. He breaks tackles and has good feet. I can see him having a good back end to the year.

The guy upfront who impressed me most was Liam Henry. I didn't think much of him before but his leg speed is improving.
He will continue to improve.

If it wasn't for two short kick offs recouped by Manly and turned into tries the score looks far more lopsided.
Need to fix the edge defense a little but Manly will do thst to plenty of sides.
In 12 month Cole will be ×2 the player Brown is. How does that make you feel?!

Iamback

Coach
Another game another 2 try Assists from Cole
Another number 14 not used
And a Tago shocker

same same really

Fangs

Coach
Cole had some unreal touches. His work for Bizzas third was glorious, dug into the line just right and cut out the lead runner perfectly. Left Garrick and Saab dumbfounded. Some really good hits in defense too.

He can play both sides. That's the impressive bit for me.

He looks like a first grader.

betcats

Referee
Yeah Laurie motm he’s a really good fb in a good side.

Cole can attack down both sides which is nice. He goes into the line and plays short. Pretty threatening when he runs. Showed some nice long passing today and he’s consistently setting up tries. Oh and defending really well. All in all I think he’s played above most expectations so far. I’m excited to see him outside cleary next year.

Also Henry the more he plays the better he looks, his fundamentals are great, high work rate with a huge motor. Aggressive and low error and penalty rate. Future rep player I think.

Pjf04b

Juniors
His goal line drop outs are illegal. You have to be behind the line when you kick it. Baloney was penalised a few times when he was here for it.

Latest posts