What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 v Silvertails

John Hamblin

Juniors
What's on the drinks menu tonight John?
Offences incurring penalties – kicker – other players Penalties – where taken 6. A player who kicks off or drops-out shall be penalised if he: (a) advances in front of the appropriate line before kicking the ball. (b) kicks the ball on the full over the touch line, touch in-goal, or over the dead ball line. (c) kicks the ball so that it fails to travel at least ten metres forward in the playing field. (d) kicks the ball other than in the prescribed manner. 7. Any other player shall be penalised if he: (a) willfully touches the ball from a kick off or drop- out before it has travelled ten metres forward in the field of play. (b) runs in front of one of his own team who is kicking off or dropping out. (c) approaches nearer than ten metres to the line from which the kick is being taken when an opponent is kicking off or dropping out. 8. A penalty kick resulting from an offence at the kick off shall be taken from the centre of the halfway line. Any penalty kick arising from the re-starting of play from the 20 metre line shall be taken from the centre of that line. A penalty kick resulting from any offence at the drop- out from between the posts shall be taken from the centre of the line drawn parallel to and ten metres from the goal line. NOTES Players not retiring 10m Ball hits post Mutual Infringement 6. (a) If a kick to start or re-start play is taken quickly and the opposin

Iamback

Coach
I love a good lol@pawwa as much as the next guy but Dylbro is a pretty good player.

He is a decent half

Cole has a better tackle %

In 6 games has 6 try assists

Brown in 12 has 9

While it is early days Cole's numbers stack up with other 6's and that is without playing next to Cleary.

Fangs

Coach
Offences incurring penalties – kicker – other players Penalties – where taken 6. A player who kicks off or drops-out shall be penalised if he: (a) advances in front of the appropriate line before kicking the ball. (b) kicks the ball on the full over the touch line, touch in-goal, or over the dead ball line. (c) kicks the ball so that it fails to travel at least ten metres forward in the playing field. (d) kicks the ball other than in the prescribed manner. 7. Any other player shall be penalised if he: (a) willfully touches the ball from a kick off or drop- out before it has travelled ten metres forward in the field of play. (b) runs in front of one of his own team who is kicking off or dropping out. (c) approaches nearer than ten metres to the line from which the kick is being taken when an opponent is kicking off or dropping out. 8. A penalty kick resulting from an offence at the kick off shall be taken from the centre of the halfway line. Any penalty kick arising from the re-starting of play from the 20 metre line shall be taken from the centre of that line. A penalty kick resulting from any offence at the drop- out from between the posts shall be taken from the centre of the line drawn parallel to and ten metres from the goal line. NOTES Players not retiring 10m Ball hits post Mutual Infringement 6. (a) If a kick to start or re-start play is taken quickly and the opposin

Loch Lamond and it was only $57. I'm almost finished.

I was more irritated with DCE trying to strong hand the ref after the Henry try. 'I'm asking you a question' put the bloke on a V-Line bus back to Manly or even better to ARU headquarters.

Last edited:

martielang

Bench
No Ivan rarely drops guys. He will back when we add Martin/Cleary to that edge that they improve

And in fairness it probably will but farkkkk me Tago is on another planet this year. His confidence has been absolutely shattered.

Frankus

Juniors
Sorry if this has already been posted - just back from a day out with the fam. When was the last time a player scored 4 tries on the losing side?

Iamback

Coach
And in fairness it probably will but farkkkk me Tago is on another planet this year. His confidence has been absolutely shattered.

Hopefully it is just some personal shit going on and will get better as opposed to not being up to it.

Cole should be the 14 so that gives cover atleast. After Talau's 3rd try Elford went and blasted Turuva/Tago so hopefully that means Ivan's eyes are open to the struggles

martielang

Bench
Thought it was a really impressive performance with the ball. Laurie, To’o, Luai all 9/10 games. Tigers have bought a legitimate halfback. Looks a different player.

Alamoti has some defensive deficiencies but for a 20 year old kid, he could go down as one of our all time signings, along with Girds and Lee Hookey.

Fish starting to get me a little wet too. Looking like 2022 fish.

Iamback

Coach
Thought it was a really impressive performance with the ball. Laurie, To’o, Luai all 9/10 games. Tigers have bought a legitimate halfback. Looks a different player.

Fish starting to get me a little wet too. Looking like 2022 fish.

Surely Huth's offload for the 2nd Turuva try got your blood flowing?

Frankus

Juniors
Any decent side will just be running numbers towards Tago and waiting for him to make a shocking decision in defence. Easy points for whoever we play if they have clued onto it.

age.s

First Grade
Cole should be the 14 so that gives cover atleast. After Talau's 3rd try Elford went and blasted Turuva/Tago so hopefully that means Ivan's eyes are open to the struggles
The third try was the one they were least responsible for. Alamoti made a poor read on play 4 for the break. Turuva should have caught the kick but its not like the whole edge broke down.

Edit: incredible cover tackle by Smith in that set ftr.

- As easy as it is to jump on the Tago pile-on, Turuva was just as bad. Simply awful defence from the pair of them.

- Happy to admit I was wrong about Cole, easily his best game in a Panthers jersey.

- Laurie also played his best game for us. Outstanding.

- Liam Henry was great again, I’m not a big fan of Captain Hindsight posts but it seems like not long ago many on here were calling him a plodder.

- To’o best on ground, amazing effort and the sole reason we were in front at half time.

- Hats off to Luai and Yeo also, backing up from Origin and having very solid games.

- Manly tried hard and pushed us at times, losing Olakau’atu was a huge turning point.

Iamback

Coach
The third try was the one they were least responsible for. Alamoti made a poor read on play 4 for the break. Turuva should have caught the kick but its not like the whole edge broke down.

Edit: incredible cover tackle by Smith in that set ftr.

The 3rd one was some luck but it was probably the 1st chance they got.

Even Cole as a rookie marked up well, Tago/Turuva were all over the place.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
- As easy as it is to jump on the Tago pile-on, Turuva was just as bad. Simply awful defence from the pair of them.

- Happy to admit I was wrong about Cole, easily his best game in a Panthers jersey.

- Laurie also played his best game for us. Outstanding.

- Liam Henry was great again, I’m not a big fan of Captain Hindsight posts but it seems like not long ago many on here were calling him a plodder.

- To’o best on ground, amazing effort and the sole reason we were in front at half time.

- Hats off to Luai and Yeo also, backing up from Origin and having very solid games.

- Manly tried hard and pushed us at times, losing Olakau’atu was a huge turning point.
Tago "pile on" from being shit for over a year now? He used to be amazing running the ball but now he's sat on his arse by every bang average centre and backrower in the comp.

At this point he's been given the worst contract this club has given anyone in f**k over 20 years

Latest posts