What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 v Silvertails

Are we at the point of trying to "hide" Tago in the backrow in defence? He'll still miss tackles but he'll have less decisions to make
I just wanna know what has happened this year with him and why try him back on the left, but that depends if Alamoti can play right. To'o and Turuva switch sides tells me Ivan knows the issue, but more tweaking needs to happen.

I am even want to see him and Garner switch and Martin can go Prop. Is Ivan even ready to try this?

Crashtest

Juniors
I just wanna know what has happened this year with him and why try him back on the left, but that depends if Alamoti can play right. To'o and Turuva switch sides tells me Ivan knows the issue, but more tweaking needs to happen.

I am even want to see him and Garner switch and Martin can go Prop. Is Ivan even ready to try this?

After watching Alamoti’s two try assists to To’o yesterday, I wouldn’t be moving Alamoti from left centre.

Let him and To’o continue to build a connection both in attack and defence on the left. Ivan doesn’t usually like to weaken one position to strengthen another, so I’m hopIng he leaves the left side alone for the time being and finds another solution to fix the right hand side defence.

Crashtest

Juniors
I think @Kilkenny has been singing Henry’s praises for a while and suggesting he could be our Leniu replacement..

I think Henry is going so well, that he has shown that he can be the replacement next season for JFH, instead of just the Lenu impact role off the bench. Especially after the rest of this season and finals games to gain more first grade experience, and another hard preseason behind him to build upon his strength and fitness.

Yetserday in 42 minutes, he ran for 130 metres and made 30 tackles with zero misses. That’s starting front row output right there.

Iamback

Coach
Ones playing in a topm4 side and the other in a bottom. Surely you can understand whomjas the harder job in defence amd opportunities to attack right?

You have a point if we were full strength. Last week for example we were missing 12 guys. Had 6 missing yesterday

Iamback

Coach
I think Henry is going so well, that he has shown that he can be the replacement next season for JFH, instead of just the Lenu impact role off the bench. Especially after the rest of this season and finals games to gain more first grade experience, and another hard preseason behind him to build upon his strength and fitness.

Yetserday in 42 minutes, he ran for 130 metres and made 30 tackles with zero misses. That’s starting front row output right there.

He isn't an impact player. I had him starting with Moses off the bench. That is best mix now, Even more so next year

Iamback

Coach
In the big games still to come and finals games this season, I can’t see Ivan going away from the winning starting combo of JFH and Leota though.

That is fine for those games but 80% of the games when Moses is nothing special. Especially when we have Papalli and Martin on the edges next year. Having a fresh Moses either side of halftime will add a new dimension to the team

betcats

Referee
Does aloia have form for tripping? i seem to recall hes done that before. Anyway DCE and Seibold talking about Luai as if he did something bad to cause the brooks scuffle conveniently didnt mention that trip.

betcats

Referee
He got two weeks, based of some of the other trips that seems a bit harsh, he must have a bad record

Latest posts