What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 v Silvertails

age.s

First Grade
I didn’t think Tago was that bad this week. Outside of the two drops what did he do so badly?
I feel like this most weeks, but he did pretty much nothing except drop the ball. Lack of involvement isn't all his fault, but when you don't do anything but drop the ball in a game like that you deserve a bit of stick.

That said, the criticism of his is hugely hyperbolic on the whole.

Panic button can't be pressed.

Further spine changes would be a mistake. We need to be realistic and let the combinations continue to build.
Other results over the weekend definitely provided some perspective on how tough Origin is. I agree with you comment below about not backing up also.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
I didn’t think Tago was that bad this week. Outside of the two drops what did he do so badly?

Gave away 2 dumb penalties too.

He either has the dropsies or gives away dumb penalties each game.
Then there is the lazy shirt grabbing.

It really is low rubbish he should be getting out of his game.
For someone that deep reflects on himself. Lapses of concentration shouldn't be an issue.

Iamback

Coach
Gave away 2 dumb penalties too.

He either has the dropsies or gives away dumb penalties each game.
Then there is the lazy shirt grabbing.

It really is low rubbish he should be getting out of his game.
For someone that deep reflects on himself. Lapses of concentration shouldn't be an issue.

It was the timing of them for me. Down 12-10 we finally got the ball back. 2nd tackle knock on

We defended that. Got a roll on at the halfway 3rd tackle knock on any chance to build some pressure was gone.

followed that up with a penalty that set

Panfa

Juniors
Is patea available to play 1st grade,he would be a weapon off the bench. Strong runner with a great offload on him.He would be great for 2nd phase,on the weekend there were 3 blokes on him and he still managed to get the ball away strong kid.

The yak

Juniors
Is patea available to play 1st grade,he would be a weapon off the bench. Strong runner with a great offload on him.He would be great for 2nd phase,on the weekend there were 3 blokes on him and he still managed to get the ball away strong kid.

He was promoted to the top 30 according to Zero Tackle

Luron Patea will remain at Penrith on a long-term deal until the end of the 2027 NRL season and will also be part of the club's Top 30 roster for the remainder of this season.

The Realist

Juniors
I feel like this most weeks, but he did pretty much nothing except drop the ball. Lack of involvement isn't all his fault, but when you don't do anything but drop the ball in a game like that you deserve a bit of stick.

That said, the criticism of his is hugely hyperbolic on the whole.

I agree with that sentiment. He was making some tough carries and decent yardage with them. However if you have a couple of howlers, you better make up for them with some brilliance.

The problem is the howlers are there (and more frequent) but the brilliance is gone.

That awful Play the Ball 3 metres off our own line is what I am betting most people remember from him in that game.

I agree with that sentiment. He was making some tough carries and decent yardage with them. However if you have a couple of howlers, you better make up for them with some brilliance.

The problem is the howlers are there (and more frequent) but the brilliance is gone.

That awful Play the Ball 3 metres off our own line is what I am betting most people remember from him in that game.
Don’t get me wrong, horrible moment.

Latest posts