What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 - v Tigers

justadragon

Bench
Thanks mate, I value your opinion.
Benji must stay firm in his process and keep finding players until they all buy in to that process. As much as I dislike the dogs (I should have went with autospell that said flogs) Ciraldo has done this. He's chopped and changed his squad and finally all the team is on the same page.
The biggest issue for Benji is to get his team disciplined and to play 80min of footy. We still have a poor roster.
You know I have a place in my heart for Saints and I'll be rooting for them come September.
Lomax is playing exceptional footy....he'll be a big loss unfortunately....sent him out with a ring ;)
Unfortunately Nutz your club and ours have been and are in a position that the fans are craving success because they havent had it for such a long time. Ultimately when you won the early games it was a false dawn and now after the club cleanout you are back to nearly where you were last year, as with us and the rollercoaster ride we have had this season. I would say Benji has the rest of this year, but if you get all the players next year and nothing improves my call is Benji will get the axe. We have a common bond mate and as much as I'd like to think we are on the way back up, the last 14 years have taught me not to go all in because I'll really get disappointed. Thank god this year is a definite improvement, Flanno and the coaches do deserve credit, but it wasnt that long ago Flanno looked like a broken man in the PC and we wanted to hang Young out to dry. I suppose as fans and members we crave consistency and the pride needed to wear the Dragons jersey. I can only speak for myself, yes extremely happy over the last couple of weeks but I'm very hesitant in saying we will go to Brookvale and do a number on the Eagles, atm I'm hoping for a good game and if we lose, it wont be by a cricket score otherwise we are back to square one again.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
Good morning forumites!
I’ve read most the comments and it just goes to show winning is everything haa
Zac and capt were great in the 2nd half
Zac has certainly gone to another level this year and now with a guaranteed origin slot will become an even more elite player.
Wow Parra have certainly got themselves a bargain buy. Hopefully we can unearth another talented player to replace him.
Imagine how good this rapidly improving bits and pieces squad will become when we can put 2 halves together!!
Everyone can now enjoy their weekend and finally well done to coach and staff

Veteran Dragon

Juniors
Well i've been a big critic of this team for a while but currently in the 8 and 2 million dollars to spend on players.

We've been in worse places haven't we.

Yes it has just been the Panthers 2s and Tiges but surely prospective players can soon start taking us seriously as a destination.
Don’t discount we had our 3 best players out for Panther’s game and Penrith have always done well with their back up players.

maestro1

Bench
I've said it before. Luciano needs to spend 20 minutes each game in the halves. He has silky passing skills, is a beast of a man, can really motor with a show and go. Hunt has a rest from having to create everything and he or Flanno can play dummy half while you give Liddle a rest. Luciano to the halves for short stints, ticks s many boxes. Plus, the opposition now have to adjust their defensive structures.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Each one of then hate the dragons
Had the misfortune of clicking over to 9 a few times to compare their view compared to that of Fox ..How bad have they got .. Sounded like they were calling a Funeral ..
Even Gould who in the past would wrap the famous Club with the Big Red V..
Time for a massive over haul at 9 ..
Happy with the Fox coverage...Not perfect , but better than the other Mob

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
TOMe
RFM
LUC
SELE
KYLE
Great acquisitions to making our team a better team. Good impact of grit, impact and value.

TUI
BROWN
ALLAN
Good depth top30 signings for injuries rep season etc

BMM
JDB
LOMAX
SULI
FEGAIs
HUNT
All playing their best footy which is making such a difference to ability to respond when under pressure. Not every time but some games we would have left out on the field we have turned around ie Penrith and Tigers last two weeks much better !

If HUNT can kick week to week like he did last night well that is very promising !!!!

justadragon

Bench
I've said it before. Luciano needs to spend 20 minutes each game in the halves. He has silky passing skills, is a beast of a man, can really motor with a show and go. Hunt has a rest from having to create everything and he or Flanno can play dummy half while you give Liddle a rest. Luciano to the halves for short stints, ticks s many boxes. Plus, the opposition now have to adjust their defensive structures.
I like it maestro1, but you do know that our marquee man demands to be in every play :)

maestro1

Bench
Wow heart attack material first half, we came out really flat I thought, as if we needed motivation. Anyway another great second half and once again the Feagai's played well, lets hope again against the better sides. RFM LUC and BMM massive tonight, RFM has really found his mojo. You always see Eisenhuth in the thick of things , nothing fancy and gets the job done, yes I will say Lawrie played better tonight. Hunt and Lomax great efforts, Hunt was starting to piss me off in the first half but had a blinder in the 2nd. Now what have we learnt for the next game that will be the secret. Well done lads and the coaching staff.
Lawrie has to stop getting rolled on his back. Every fxcking time. Couchman came out and barely got rolled on his back once. Here is a kid showing an experienced front rower how to do a hitup and then play the ball quickly. Gees, Cake, you have to get this right. It is such a momentum killer.

maestro1

Bench
I like it maestro1, but you do know that our marquee man demands to be in every play :)
He ain't the coach. Imagine Hunt and Sloan following Big Luc. Their support play would be perfect for this team and our attack. Hunt would be doing everything on the front foot which would play to his strength as a running spine player. He would be the most dangerous player in the comp for the period Luc plays in the halves.

Latest posts