What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs. Raiders Discussion + Voting

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Unfortunately any esteem (Elia goes searching to Google to find out what that means but can't spell Google so still doesn't know) the forum player of the year award had has now been lost with this goose voting.

diddi kong

Juniors
gagai is a fullback doesnt really get wing for now, hope he learns coz with hoffman and beale he wont get a shot and hes a great talent. i liked moylan today, good out of dummy half looked quick. god the prop situation was dismal at the end. we kicked to TLL about 3 times in a row ( i cant understand why) and he was charging and bending our line back, they kicked off to us, dodds i think it was ambled up and surrendered pathetically, ruined all momentum. Lui was the best for mine although he might have been backrow???

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
Alex Glenn? Still go no idea what you're on about. Parker didn't play FFS.

Does this look like Alex Glenn :crazy:

2e39376.gif

jarro

Juniors
he didn't play Champ ..... just admit that you f**ked up already :roll:

Here's the team list from yesterday for you anyway ...

BRONCOS: Josh Hoffman, Dane Gagai, Gerard Beale, Dale Copley, Shea Moylan, Corey Norman, Peter Wallace, Nick Kenny, Andrew McCullough, Scott Anderson, Alex Glenn (capt), Dane Carlaw, Jack Reed. Interchange: Kurt Baptiste, Dunamis Lui, Mitchell Dodds, David Hala.

icewind

Juniors
he didn't play Champ ..... just admit that you f**ked up already :roll:

Here's the team list from yesterday for you anyway ...

BRONCOS: Josh Hoffman, Dane Gagai, Gerard Beale, Dale Copley, Shea Moylan, Corey Norman, Peter Wallace, Nick Kenny, Andrew McCullough, Scott Anderson, Alex Glenn (capt), Dane Carlaw, Jack Reed. Interchange: Kurt Baptiste, Dunamis Lui, Mitchell Dodds, David Hala.

draft_lens2306692module12770623photo_1227682215angry_child_with_hands_over_ears.jpg

LALALALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

Latest posts