What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs. Raiders Discussion + Voting

Broncos fan!

Juniors
but i don't mind reed going to back row, anything to keep him in the team forever. excited to see moylan play, few people on here seem to really rate him..... KENNY AND ANDERSON!! dearry dearry me. although anderson was decent. just realised if tronc and or mcguire don't get a go at least off the bench this week i'm just gonna give up looking for them

As said about Tronc, he needs surgery and may be his career gone. McGuire is gone for a while longer still I believe. :(

The Crane

Juniors
As weak as the forward pack is, it is still a very experienced outfit. I am hoping that is enough to get us over the line against the inconsistent Raiders.

I suppose one only has to look at what the Storm pack has achieved this year - they are outmatched every week on paper, but are second in the League.

DecoyRunner

Juniors
If we hold onto the football, Canberra won't get close.

22-0 after 25mins just showed that NQ were lazy, not that Canberra were awesome. The real story was told in the second half. Just like 90% of all games.

I'd like to see some more of JYY's jamming defence in his next Broncos game. Where has it gone?

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...nd-of-nrl-season/story-e6frfgbo-1226029373898

Lockyer said he felt the time was right to move on after his 17th season in first grade.

The Brisbane skipper, who turned 34 last week, has played 336 NRL games for Brisbane since his debut in 1995, helping the Broncos to four premierships.
He's also played a record 54 Tests for Australia and 33 State of Origin matches for Queensland.
"I'm still enjoying playing and excited about the Broncos for the rest of 2011," said Lockyer in a club statement.
"It will be hard to leave my teammates at the Broncos but I know the timing is right.
"I've had a wonderful career as a rugby league player and I just feel it's time to move on to the next chapter."
Errr what is this :roll:

DecoyRunner

Juniors
I think the bigger concern is when Steve Renouf is going to recover from that broken arm he suffered playing for Easts. We need his experience on that left edge.

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
I think you are thinking of Liam Georgetown who is the nephew of Renouf.
He is currently playing in the QLD CUP.
Not a bad player.

beads6

First Grade
I think we can seriously win this game, both teams are seriously depleted and the poor weather that is predicted should keep the game close.

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
Side note their first cousin is Greg Sandow who is Chris Sandow older brother.
He is the talented of the bunch of them. Their cousin Dennis Sandow plays for the Sunny Coast.

Latest posts