What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs. Dragons Discussion + Voting

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Sure ... but you get my gist. Also ... wishing Hodges all the best for his comeback. Hoping and praying he gets through the entire game without hassle. It does seem a short time to comeback from a hamstring tear.

Most players return from hamstring strains before a month depending on the grade of tear. A month is quite long actually. He's had problems with his knee too.

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
Manly and Melbourne were minor games?

Well.. don't forget this time around the players on origin duties will have to fly back up to Brisbane. With the Manly and Melbourne games, the international was played on the Gold Coast and the origin was at Suncorp.

PS. Segullcock. I will reply in the Henjak Sacked thread every couple of weeks.
I don't want it to fall off the front page. I want everyone to read it.
You are hoping it falls in the back pages then I will reply.
AWWWWWWWWWWW :lol:

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Well.. don't forget this time around the players on origin duties will have to fly back up to Brisbane. With the Manly and Melbourne games, the international was played on the Gold Coast and the origin was at Suncorp.

PS. Segullcock. I will reply in the Henjak Sacked thread every couple of weeks.
I don't want it to fall off the front page. I want everyone to read it.
You are hoping it falls in the back pages then I will reply.
AWWWWWWWWWWW :lol:

:lol:So you're giving yourself a couple of weeks to try and work out who I supposedly am hey? Well off you go little boy, do your research and stalking. Ask as many people as you like on Broncos HQ. Go on annoy the f**k out of everyone over there too. Didn't realise League Unlimited was a newspaper either? Back pages? Going to be in the sport section am I?

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Pretty impressive too you were able to recognise rock rhymes with c**k. Pity spelling Seagull is still beyond you.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Still filthy about the timing of this game. No matter who wins there will always be questions on how much of an affect Origin had on the result.

Amatuerish from the NRL.

Snappy

Coach
Still filthy about the timing of this game. No matter who wins there will always be questions on how much of an affect Origin had on the result.

Amatuerish from the NRL.

Is that your way of saying if Broncos win you will blame the dragons loss on having more players in origin :p

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Everyone keeps saying about how poor the scheduling is etc but it's kind of fair given that both teams will have a similar amount of players backing up

The Crane

Juniors
Is anyone else worried about Thaiday and Locky backing up, along with a potentially half-healthy Hodges?

Although a win this week would put us in a great position for finals, I think I would rather rest those three to ensure they are there come finals time!

IBA

Juniors
I'm not worried. Hodges has had a fair time to recover. Thaiday's injury is far more under control than it has been all year and Locky is saying he has never felt this fresh around origin. Backing up once is not a huge deal if they're feeling up to it. Remember that until a few weeks ago, backing up was the norm and no one would have questioned it.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Is anyone else worried about Thaiday and Locky backing up, along with a potentially half-healthy Hodges?

Although a win this week would put us in a great position for finals, I think I would rather rest those three to ensure they are there come finals time!

I'm worried every time Hodges takes the field...

I think Thaiday and Lockyer should be ok. Thaiday's situation seems to be improving I think as he's starting to play alot more minutes. Lockyer should be as fresh as a daisy.

inside_pass

Bench
Just hoping both team's players involved in origin get through that game okay.Should be close to the game of the season.
Go Saint's.
Damien.

Latest posts