What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs. Dragons Discussion + Voting

00digger00

Juniors
Uate's hand was between the legs as well, and he was on his own. Locky has nothing to answer for. Its not his go.

Smiley

Bench
Parker and Hodges in doubt, rest of the origin crew expected to line up.

If Parker and Hodges are out I'd expect Reed to Lock.

Copley to Centre and Gagai to come in.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Parker and Hodges in doubt, rest of the origin crew expected to line up.

If Parker and Hodges are out I'd expect Reed to Lock.

Copley to Centre and Gagai to come in.

I don't know if Reed can go another 80 minutes at lock.

Maybe if Hodges and Parker is out then Reed to centre, McCullough to lock and Baptiste to hooker??? I guess we don't know if Baptiste can go 80 minutes.

2010Dragons

Bench
Broncos injury doubts on Parker, Hodges

June 16, 2011 - 10:54AM

AAP
Queensland forward Corey Parker and Test centre Justin Hodges are both in doubt for Brisbane's NRL clash with St George Illawarra at Suncorp Stadium on Friday night.
Broncos coach Anthony Griffin said he'll wait until checking with both players on Friday before a decision is made on whether they play.
Parker suffered a groin strain in Queensland's 18-8 loss to NSW in the second State of Origin game on Wednesday night.
Advertisement: Story continues below
The Broncos' other four State of Origin representatives - Darren Lockyer, Sam Thaiday, Jharal Yow Yeh and Ben Hannant - came through unscathed and are expected to play against the premiers.
Hodges was this week named to make his return from a torn hamstring, but Griffin admitted he was reluctant to take any risks with him and rated him a 50-50 prospect of playing at Suncorp Stadium.
"It might be a bit early so we'll just wait until tomorrow and see if he's pulled up alright," he said.
"We won't take a risk, we'll just wait and see.

© 2011 AAP
Brought to you by
aaplogo.gif

AceAv

Juniors
Well, as much as I absolutely LOVE our broncos. I just don't think that they will come out on-top from this game -regardless of hodgo or parker playing.

Dragons will be desperate to stamp their no.1 place again and will have the side (buzzing from wed) to do it..

I'm confident the Bronx will put up a great fight but I'll have to tip the Dragz for this one ;(

Bucket

Bench
any news on lockyer backing up? from what I can gather he will play but I won't be suprised if even though griffin named him he'll be in the coaches box next to griffin on friday night...

Snappy

Coach
any news on lockyer backing up? from what I can gather he will play but I won't be suprised if even though griffin named him he'll be in the coaches box next to griffin on friday night...

Locky will def play.

shiznit

Coach
i know hes been named but the late mail is saying he's less than 50/50 to play.

you guys heard anything??

ive gotta sort out my supercoach for the weekend.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I decided to risk it and not play him at all. Griffin showed his hand last time and I think if Corey is not fit he won't get a run.