What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Parramatta at EAS

Normally I get angry but tonight its actually laughable, on a positive Edwards has been very good in defence. Poor bastard hasnt had the chance to take 1 hitup though!

Mad Goanna

Juniors
what is required is short interchange of passing between the forwards with direction changes thru the ruck, not expansive garbage that the intended receivers are blaming the passers of the footy for bad passes. Isolate Robson and keating a bit more. try and bring patterson into the game a bit, he is not putting himself into the game again. Defensively middle 3rd is better than normal but edges are crap still but not as bad as ball control

Rolla

Juniors
What do you mean 13 on 12?

Tahu was in the bin for 10.

I don't like that the commentators on radia pointed out that Scott Dureau and the knights bench were laughing after our 587th drop ball. Do they think this is a joke? it might be for outsiders but it shouldnt be funny for the team!!

I'd like to see kurt to hooker, wes on the wing, aku to fullback and we try to carve them up up the middle with angles and dummy half runs. Aku needs his hands on the ball, parra won't kick to him and we are just going to drop it if we try to pass it out to him.

f**k trying to scrape a win, we dont have the players they have to pull out the big plays when needed, lets have a dig, we have nothing to lose.

meercat

Juniors
De Gois off with an injured wrist, not sure whats wrong yet though
Stupid penalty against Patterson

Pure_Knight

Juniors
macmanus is a deadset passenger... what does he offer????

naiqama, vuna, covell... ill take anyone else..... uate needs to be back on the right too..

if tis the same next week ill have lost complte faith in stone

Jono078

Referee
Well win or lose, we havn't played great but I don't think you can question the effort and heart they showed tonight. Which at least is a nice thing to see.

Now let's go and win!

Johns Magic

Referee
Because back in the Under 16's he could just run over people.

It's a shame people can tackle at this level.

A problem for many powerful Polynesian juniors.

I hate to quote myself, but ironically just minutes later I read this from a Warriors fan about our newest signing in the NRL Section:

Likiliki is big and strong but his style of play won't work in first grade because you can't just bully people around when you're going up against guys just as big.

Fortunately for him he does have great footwork, he just needs to learn to use it more rather than relying on the bash and barge.

Yay....

Rolla

Juniors
im not even getting excited when we are in attacking positions, we have been terrible

IanG

Coach
Only 8447 people here and I reckon 6000 are Eels supporters. Feel like I'm at Parramatta Stadium

Latest posts