What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Parramatta at EAS

Rolla

Juniors
Again in a sloppy match our best metre eaters were our outside backs and gids, where as theres were all forwards. That says something about our pack and our game plan.

Interested to hear from somebody who saw the game how Edwards went, he got a couple of mentions in defence, and he was about the only player that wasn't mentioned for giving away a penalty or handling error but nothing else was said. I assume he had a solid match, not flashy, what was expected, but 1 match 1 win.

Nuffy

Bench
What was Tahu's go, he went postal.

The bloke seems to have some issues lingering.

Rolla

Juniors
Although we won, I still stand by my statement, I feel sorry for the Eels fans

U mean u won't watch them again until they make the finals? massive call.

That aside i sure get/share your frustration, i was pissed of listening to it so it must have been terrible to watch.

Spot On

Coach
Hmmm, no Dureau and we win again. A definite pattern developing there. A horrendous game but very happy to see the team take 2 points. If only Rick had punted Scott 2 months ago we would probably be sitting in the eight.

Alex28

Coach
Well...watched the last 15 minutes. Doesn't sound like I missed that much.

Good to see they defended well and they didn't give up. There seems like there are some positives there :)

CJG 182

Juniors
You lucky man. The first 65 was painful.

Not really many positives though. Got our only try off an arsey play, and didn't defend as much as they made mistakes. Next week though it has to be:

1. Wes/Gids
6. Mullen
7. Gids/Roberts
9. De Gois

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
Was driving with the game on radio. Picked up girlfriend, stopped over at the closest pub I could find and watched the last 10 minutes. Must say even though I hate our team sometimes it still feels wonderful to win!!!

Jeez would be so good if we were a good team... Anyways good win!!! Haha man feels good to win..

Johns Magic

Referee
Hmmm, no Dureau and we win again. A definite pattern developing there. A horrendous game but very happy to see the team take 2 points. If only Rick had punted Scott 2 months ago we would probably be sitting in the eight.

Even in his most woeful performance at the club, Rogers can defend at the very least.

We have been on the losing end of every tight game like this this year, and inevitably at least one crucial try was a direct result of Dureau not being able to tackle.

Take out those couple of pathetic soft tries and suddenly we win the tight games.

Dureau sucks, Rogers sucks. But at least having Rogers means we won't leak points in the close games.

SOS Beau Henry. Although we need to fix several other things with this team before he turns up.

CJG 182

Juniors
Swinging arm to Jimmy Mac's head. Cheat shot. He had tears flowing from minute 1 the big skirt.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Patterson you need to be dropped. Taia you need to be dropped. Taufua you need to be dropped.

Why is stone persisting with these 3. They have hopeless for many weeks now!

In the wet, Mullen didn't use his running game nearly enough. Gidley was hopeless apart from THAT kick and our forwards showed less leg drive than our outside backs...

Stone is proving to be like Hagan, except I believe hagan actually had the odd set play!

Tom155

Coach
de gois was terrible tonight & we need to put uate outside macdougall, then sau & jimmy together on the other side

Spot On

Coach
I must say that James Mcmannus is one tough bastard. He has copped some unbelievable hits since his return. He gets up, tastes the blood and asks for more. I'm a fan! Should be more of it.

Nuffy

Bench
Patterson you need to be dropped. Taia you need to be dropped. Taufua you need to be dropped.

Why is stone persisting with these 3. They have hopeless for many weeks now!

BIHK, mate I'm no defender of Stone but you are kidding aren't you.

Taia has been injured but still holds his head high and I'll argue that Patto has been perhaps the best forward this year.