What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16. vs the Titans. Game day thread.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I may get flamed, but the only reason the ball doesn’t leave his arm, is because the Titans players hand is underneath it, when it comes out of Fords grasp and hits the Titans hand, it’s a knock on
yeah technically youre right. The thing is, any other team like the Storm, might get away with that. With us, everything is checked. I've seen games where nearly all our tries were sent upstairs. Point is - we dont get the benfit of the doubt

I may get flamed, but the only reason the ball doesn’t leave his arm, is because the Titans players hand is underneath it, when it comes out of Fords grasp and hits the Titans hand, it’s a knock on
No problem with no try if it hadn't been said by refs boss about separation explaining Lomax try.
Your exact explanation was excused if no separation from forearm or torso.

What was dumb was if it wasn't a scoring opportunity it would be called a knock on.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
No problem with no try if it hadn't been said by refs boss about separation explaining Lomax try.
Your exact explanation was excused if no separation from forearm or torso.

What was dumb was if it wasn't a scoring opportunity it would be called a knock on.
I never really tune in for the Annesley BS sessions anymore, they are pointless

Outside of that decision, wow it was a poor set of 6. Great attacking ball and the 7 and 9 will only dump off short balls to a forward

I never really tune in for the Annesley BS sessions anymore, they are pointless

Outside of that decision, wow it was a poor set of 6. Great attacking ball and the 7 and 9 will only dump off short balls to a forward
Caught it on NRL news, as they (Russell and Blocker) couldn't understand how it could be a try, but a knock on in general play.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I’ve heard of teams having a mental block against other sides, but does Hasler have something over the Warriors ? Seems to have an unbelievable record against them

Grizzman

Juniors
Awful awful half. There are two ... maybe three players who can hold their heads up. The rest ... appalling.

JJ

Immortal
Jesus, forgot all about this game, just checked in… will promptly check out…

The Titans have been decent this season, but if we’re legit you don’t concede 30 in a half to anyone, under any circumstances

Jesus, forgot all about this game, just checked in… will promptly check out…

The Titans have been decent this season, but if we’re legit you don’t concede 30 in a half to anyone, under any circumstances
I think the whole team forgot about the game.

Reactions: JJ