What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 V Warriors

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
To all Penrith Panthers members and fans.

To be honest though we did get a hint when a poster ran into James Fisher Harris I wonder does this bloke have next weeks lotto number.

tripster

Juniors
Beast performance. JFH animal. It is like there is no rhyme or reason to anything, just whatever the f**k on game day.

Competely agree. I think Joey calls him a “wild man”. Someone who you love to have in your team but hate to play against

OldPanther

Coach
A lot of people gave MX trouble after the game for how Luai played but hindsight is 20/20. He wasn't exactly carving up in ISP. May was much better in the few games I saw.

franklin2323

Immortal
Rest Maloney next week and have another look. He’s been in our system forever they must have a decent idea about him.

I’m sure jimmy is the best option for next year but I’d love to see the st Mary’s junior succeed at penrith.

I know it’s early in his fg career but Jerome reminds me of Cameron Munster a bit, playing style that is.

No doubt we too see more of him. Anyway we can get him in the top grade is fine. As was done with Munster

mxlegend99

Referee
A lot of people gave MX trouble after the game for how Luai played but hindsight is 20/20. He wasn't exactly carving up in ISP. May was much better in the few games I saw.
Nothing better than a player exceeding expectations. Last player to do it by that much for me was Moylan.

franklin2323

Immortal

It is why I was fine with him not playing early on. ISP form was scratchy last night was him in NYC

Kilkenny

Coach

I've watched Jerome Laui from the juniors and it has been obvious for a long time he has the potential to play at NRL level. When Moylan left the club, before we signed Maloney, I said on here that it was no big dea,l Jerome Laui given the opportunity would step up to do the job. His opportunities have been limited because we chose to sign Maloney. He is not going to do what he did last night each and every week in the NRL but he is quality and his elusiveness make's him a potential game breaker and match winner. Maybe I'm pumping out my own chest but I have been talking up Laui for a long time and last night perforance was no surpise to me whatsover.

The same doubts have been raised about others such as Leota & Hethrington to name of few. Look at Hethrington's performance last night, outstanding.

OldPanther

Coach
Nothing better than a player exceeding expectations. Last player to do it by that much for me was Moylan.

Moylan got MOTM on debut didn't he?

I've watched Jerome Laui from the juniors and it has been obvious for a long time he has the potential to play at NRL level. When Moylan left the club, before we signed Maloney, I said on here that it was no big dea,l Jerome Laui given the opportunity would step up to do the job. His opportunities have been limited because we chose to sign Maloney. He is not going to do what he did last night each and every week in the NRL but he is quality and his elusiveness make's him a potential game breaker and match winner. Maybe I'm pumping out my own chest but I have been talking up Laui for a long time and last night perforance was no surpise to me whatsover.

The same doubts have been raised about others such as Leota & Hethrington to name of few. Look at Hethrington's performance last night, outstanding.

I like him as well. It was good to see him exceed his recent form.

Kilkenny

Coach
Great to see Corey Waddell back in NSW Cup. MOM in his first game back last week and was very good again today against the Dragons. First real good look at Siosifa Talakai and he was pretty impressive. We have incredible depth in the back and front row.

franklin2323

Immortal

That is beast he was the back end of NYC in 2016. His try in the GF was outstanding certainly nothing so dominate since that time

Latest posts