What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Cowboys

boardlumps62

Juniors
It starts and ends here. Our home run into 8th spot. Don't laugh it can happen still but highly unlikely as the Cowboys will probably flog us.
If Sharks lose every game as do Warriors (but must beat the Sharks) and we win all remaining games including Raiders and Melbourne we're in the 8 and Deano gets the Head Coach gig.
I can't be right can I please.

Dragons 09

Juniors
It starts and ends here. Our home run into 8th spot. Don't laugh it can happen still but highly unlikely as the Cowboys will probably flog us.
If Sharks lose every game as do Warriors (but must beat the Sharks) and we win all remaining games including Raiders and Melbourne we're in the 8 and Deano gets the Head Coach gig.

Were you McGregor's press conference script writer?:D

getsmarty

Immortal
https://www.tripadeal.com.au/
24-hour warning: Round 17 v Cowboys
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Sat 5 Sep 2020, 06:30 PM

St George Illawarra interim coach Dean Young has trimmed his squad to 19 ahead of the Dragons' Round 17 clash against the North Queensland Cowboys at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville on Sunday, September 6.

The Dragons will celebrate hooker Ben Hunt's 250th NRL game this weekend as well as the 50th NRL/Dragons game of back-rower Jacob Host.

Trent Merrin (hamstring) will miss this weekend otherwise, which will allow for the return of Tyrell Fuimaono from suspension.

Amended NRL squad for Round 17 v North Queensland Cowboys –
1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by EFEX
2.Jordan Pereira – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Nutrition Station
6. Corey Norman – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
7. Adam Clune – sponsored by Baytek Construction
8. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by SMAI
9. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
10. Josh Kerr – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
11. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Modus Projects
12. Jacob Host – sponsored by Fox Property
13. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Dincel Construction System

Interchange:
14. Billy Brittain – sponsored by Trendline
15. Jackson Ford – sponsored by Bodytech Fitness
16. Tyrell Fuimaono – sponsored by CMG Audio Visual
17. Kaide Ellis – sponsored by TripADeal
18. Eddie Blacker
19. Tristan Sailor – sponsored by Trendline

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/09/05/nrl-team-round-17-v-cowboys/

thebigredv

First Grade

Your assuming our team has pride and spirit. We are as weak as wet cardboard. Cool story though.

SAP58

Juniors
Williame cant make the top 19 ? Why persist with Aitken when he is leaving ? I don’t understand our coaches past and present obsession with him, I would have thought planning for the future and seeing how others perform at the top level is a better option.

hazzbeen

Bench
Tolman
Guerra
Woods
?
Please. These guys are all on the way down (and out).
We wouldn't touch these guys ,, would we?
They will more than likely sign all of them .... Really no vision to win a premiership if this is what we are looking at .... If there is not much available use the young guys ....

thebigredv

First Grade
Williame cant make the top 19 ? Why persist with Aitken when he is leaving ? I don’t understand our coaches past and present obsession with him, I would have thought planning for the future and seeing how others perform at the top level is a better option.

Absolutely. Contract has been signed so we are unlikely to see another good game from him until the next one comes up for renewal.

Dragon David

First Grade
I am sick and tired of seeing and saying the same thing and obviously, we don't have any say in the matter of team selection. Aitken - why?

SAP58

Juniors
Watching the Parra v Warriors game & in the first try to Sivo he scored unmarked because the Warriors winger cane in to defend the centre. One of my pet hates & unfortunately our wingers are prone to doing it as well. I just hope someone (preferably the coach) has spoken to our wingers & reminded them what they were told in under 7’s - STAY ON YOUR MAN & DONT COME OFF YOUR WINGERS TO TACKLE MEN INSIDE.

Gareth67

First Grade
We have one prop playing. Kerr.
Rest are light weights/powder puffs and back rowers. See how that goes.

Your right ! For pity sake I wonder if Dean has picked up one of Mary’s old team list by mistake ?
Tolman
Guerra
Woods

on our hit list for next year so that will fix the light weights/powder puff situation

Well there goes the neighborhood - plus our spare $1.5 million they have in the kitty .

ALSGI

Bench
Dragons are going to chuck it all in this game and in front by 12 in the first 20 mins.

Cowboys by 8 in the end.