What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Tigers

murraymob

Coach
i agree with the bomb at every chance at austin this week call.While Austin is talented playing fullback is new to him.The tigers have a lot out through origin and injury.We need to shift the ball not just 1 pass run

mxlegend99

Referee
Just watched the home rnd in 2010 on Fox ... great memories !
Same.

Threw in the 32-31 game from the essentials DVD, followed it up with that match. Still reckon that Lewis try at the end was BOTD at least. Coote knocks it back IMO.

Really miss Flash too. So glad we got his best years out of him though. 2010 was a sensational season from him.

mxlegend99

Referee
Thankfully it didn't cost us the game. But at the time it happens it basically makes it a certain win. Being disallowed left the game open for the Tigers to come back.

If it was today, the referee would have given his opinion and the video ref would have had no evidence either way to overturn it IMO.

Nealo 12

First Grade
Tigers doing the old W-L-W-L thing, this week has them due for a loss.
We need to win by 15 to go top of ladder after last nights Bulldog win also.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Important game for us. Expected to win but we don't always win these sort of games.

Just looked at the ladder and 7 teams sit on 20 pts (we are on 22). A couple of losses now and we could be in real trouble.

TheFrog

Coach
No Tedesco either. We def need to win this one, I am still hoping the loss to the sharks doesn't come back to haunt us.

I think all we have to do is play our normal game, not panic, nothing fancy, complete our sets, and it'll all fall into place. I'm very confident now that Manly and Easts have both gone down. We really should win this by a lot of points.

GongPanther

Referee
No Tedesco either. We def need to win this one, I am still hoping the loss to the sharks doesn't come back to haunt us.

Well,they've done us a huge favour in beating the Roosters today.

So that means,providing we win against the tiges,then Brissie next week,we will still be in the top 4.

And that loss for the Roosters should be a wake-up call and a huge warning for the Panthers.

If teams turn up and don't prepare on the day,anyone will beat ANYONE.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
A win today & a Souths loss puts us 4 points clear of 3rd. So a very important game. A good start is a must

roofromoz

First Grade
Today will be my first Leichhardt Oval experience - really, really looking forward to it.

Probably a bit like the Warriors match last week, in terms of it being a bit of a no-win situation - if we win, so what, it was a depleted Tigers outfit. But if we lose, hey, we're pretenders, blah, blah, blah... as long as we put in for the full 80, let the result look after itself.

Latest posts