What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Tigers

Sime_11

Juniors
shame Josh didnt get picked for NSW, real kick in the guts IMO. hope he comes out and scores a hat-trick.

really good to see RL public thinking highly of Mansour & best yet, we got him for another 2 years :p

lets smash the tigers!!!!! lol

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
What the f**k is with this Cartwright 18th man bullshit? It's f**king dumb. Just put him in the NSW Cup, ffs!

I honestly don't think Mansour has the hands for origin but in a dead rubber he is surely a better option than McManus

mxlegend99

Referee
Cleary is deadset kidding himself with his treatment of Cartright. Let him play football. Being 18th man and not playing is not developing him at all. It's holding him back.

Its worse than holding him back. Most talented junior since Freddy and he's sitting in the stands week after week

meek

Juniors
Its worse than holding him back. Most talented junior since Freddy and he's sitting in the stands week after week

Hope your right - but seems a big call
But hey what do I know - I think hes a good player with a lot of potential.
But some of you guys really go on a little silly with the accolades.

Maybe doomednow was right with waking up to a Cartright Cult LOL

But do agree tho shouldn't be 18th man and not play somewhere

TheFrog

Coach

Lets not get hysterical here. He didn't play last week but he played the week before when the first grade squad didn't play. So he just had a different rest week than the others.

If he doesn't play this week there will be grounds for criticism.

And if you remember, the coach at the time wasn't too sure how to use Freddy at the start, either.

Last edited:

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Lets not get hysterical here. He didn't play last week but he played the week before when the first grade squad didn't play. So he just had a different rest week than the others.

If he doesn't play this week there will be grounds for criticism.

And if you remember, the coach at the time wasn't too sure how to use Freddy at the start, either.

C'mon man, there are grounds for criticism already. What the hell is he "resting" from?

Eels: 20 minutes in FG
Titans: no game at any level
Dragons: 15 minutes in FG
Bye: played a full game (I assume?) of NSW Cup
Warriors: no game at any level.

That is crap for a player who, according to others like yourself who consider the coach beyond criticism, has weaknesses in defense and conditioning. It's f**king dumb. And now he is named 18th man again.

MaxPower

Juniors
So much drama about nothing. The guy has played footy his whole life, and with any luck will play first grade for another 10 or 15 years. Missing a few minutes of footy now is hardly going to derail his career. It's not like he is taking 2 years off to go on a mission.

Kilkenny

Coach
So much drama about nothing. The guy has played footy his whole life, and with any luck will play first grade for another 10 or 15 years. Missing a few minutes of footy now is hardly going to derail his career. It's not like he is taking 2 years off to go on a mission.

I would have thought this week against a weakened Tigers outfit would have been the ideal opportunity of play him and give him decent minutes. I think Cartwright for Docker could be a late change in the lineup.

Latest posts