What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18: Rabbitohs vs Roosters

Ziggy the God

First Grade
"Nevertheless, for more than 30 years, the Roosters had it pretty much their own way. Professionalism. Sponsorship. The big end of town.

"We had to watch it all, green with envy. But that's over now. The pendulum that has swung back and forth between our clubs for 100 years is back with us.

Book of Feuds

Thumbsdown4.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
Rusty's thumb was nowhere to be seen in round 1 :p

Must have been shoved firmly where it belongs

Dave Q

Coach
By the time we are through with them, those three-headed rorting muppetts wont be able to stand up straight for the next 30 years.

Get on your knees Roosters, bow and scrape before the might that is South Sydney.

Only a few days to go before you are forever humbled, your cursed dark evil hearts shall no longer beat.

Souths will set you free, free at last, thank God almighty your judgment day arriveth.

And God bless Rusty too, true son of South Sydney.

NRL+Rd+1+Roosters+v+Rabbitohs+3SPcujP_HcUl.jpg

Image: copyright Zigster.

Last edited:

CMUX

By the time we are through with them, those three-headed rorting muppetts wont be able to stand up straight for the next 30 years.

Get on your knees Roosters, bow and scrape before the might that is South Sydney.

Only a few days to go before you are forever humbled, your cursed dark evil hearts shall no longer beat.

Souths will set you free, free at last, thank God almighty your judgment day arriveth.

And God bless Rusty too, true son of South Sydney.

:lol:

In all seriousness though i think it will be a close one. When was the last time they actually had a close contest?

Zigwaa

Bench
14 years ago buddy. I don't think so.

I hope someone finishes off what Ennis started on Chewy Chomp last night.