What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18: Rabbitohs vs Roosters

CMUX

Only because Dave will be too busy busting the rorters line! The chooks are an overrated bunch and deserve to be flogged so let the game begin!

:lol::lol::lol:

I am not suggetsing for a single second that souths can't win, but flogging?? I don't think so

Ziggy the God

First Grade
The Roosters will not be able to take the punishment we will dish out on Friday.

As a result, they will not finish the match with 17 players, and we will steamroll them in the last 15 minutes of the match.

Get your money on it.

CMUX

The Roosters will not be able to take the punishment we will dish out on Friday.

As a result, they will not finish the match with 17 players, and we will steamroll them in the last 15 minutes of the match.

Get your money on it.

Oooohhhhh beware the "monster pack"

adamkungl

Immortal
Have souths ever finished a Souths v Roosters game without an injured halfback or something? lolWing....

Dave Q

Coach
Its at the SFS, way too far in for me.

By the time I left work, went home to pick up the kids and then to the SFS, it will be half time.

Thank goodness its not our home ground!

Fein

First Grade
Isaac Luke not playing is a massive loss for the mixos, Falloon is rubbish.

Falloon isn't rubbish but he's no Luke by the same token.

This will be a carve up.

Who wants the leg and who wants the breast?

Uncle Fein will commence serving at 9pm this evening.

African Monkey

First Grade
Isaac Luke not playing is a massive loss for the mixos, Falloon is rubbish.
I bet you have never seen him play.

Falloon was very good for us when he was in the side in 2008 and helped us avoid the wooden spoon imo. He also played very well against Brisbane this year.

People are writing us off now after the loss of Isaac Luke but I do feel that we have a very capable replacement who will serve us well.

jackb

Juniors
Falloon isn't rubbish but he's no Luke by the same token.

This will be a carve up.

Who wants the leg and who wants the breast?

Uncle Fein will commence serving at 9pm this evening.

I want to book a seat at that table Fein - I do have some doubt about the quality of the meal though - nothing but foul taste and smell from Bondi.

Falloon will not let us down and will more than hold his own against this lot. He has the benefit of playing with a top pack which is more than he has had to work with in the past. Sutton will determine the result, if he is o.k. we should win a close one, if he is right on his game a big score awaits. I will be there - cant wait for it!

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Tickets sorted in the Souths bays, I cannot wait to get out there.

Sorry Chooks, but we are going to end your season tonight, nothing is surer, so don't come in here with your tissue boxes after the match.

Cheers and Good Luck.

Can't wait. There is always a certain amount of trepidation going hand in hand with anticipation for this match.

Win lose or draw doesn't mean anywhere near as much against most other teams.

Fein

First Grade
I want to book a seat at that table Fein - I do have some doubt about the quality of the meal though - nothing but foul taste and smell from Bondi.

Falloon will not let us down and will more than hold his own against this lot. He has the benefit of playing with a top pack which is more than he has had to work with in the past. Sutton will determine the result, if he is o.k. we should win a close one, if he is right on his game a big score awaits. I will be there - cant wait for it!

You are right Jacko, the Rooster is not as sweet a meat as the chicken however, I will have plenty of gravy and assorted condiments to go with the meal. :D

I really find the Dalek's Avatar amusing. Has nobody told him that the Roosters are the current owners of the spoon?

I reckon the last time he actualy watched a game was around the time that Doctor Who was a hit TV show...

CMUX

I really find the Dalek's Avatar amusing. Has nobody told him that the Roosters are the current owners of the spoon?

I reckon the last time he actualy watched a game was around the time that Doctor Who was a hit TV show...

Yeah we know that. Tell me, how have Souths gone against the current wooden spooners so far this year?

Latest posts