What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18: Rabbitohs vs Roosters

Yeah we know that. Tell me, how have Souths gone against the current wooden spooners so far this year?

Not nearly so well as last year, but we have the opportunity to atone tonight.

Perhaps if we hadn't have been playing the reigning spooners, we wouldn't have taken the first game for granted. Easy mistake to make I guess, when you've run in cricket scores against them in the two previous efforts. I expect we won't fall for that trap tonight.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Into the last third of the season. As an impartial observer I'm looking forward to this one. The Roosters have shown a lot of improvement over recent weeks and if they can replicate their wet track form against the Warriors a fortnight ago, then I'm tipping them.

Souths are also going well and their size will benefit them tonight on a mud track. Keen to see how they go sans Isaac.

Bring it on.

Fein

First Grade
Well, to our Easts friens, I congratulate you.

A great win and a gutsy one at that.

For my Rabbitoh borthers and sisters, there is no bird on the menu as promised but I am ready to tuck into this.

pie_01.jpg

NSW Cup photos

Juniors
Tickets sorted in the Souths bays, I cannot wait to get out there.

Sorry Chooks, but we are going to end your season tonight, nothing is surer, so don't come in here with your tissue boxes after the match.

Cheers and Good Luck.

Get your tissues .......tissues for sale........:lol:

I'll enjoy some of that pie Fein.
I gotta say something. Something about the joy of this victory.
I am so proud right now, probably the proudest since (brace it...) the 2002 Grand Final.
Well done Souths, if the football Gods are kind, we will finally meet in the finals.

TheDalek079

Bench
Will this be in the Book of Feuds?

honestly, souths put in a hell of a fight. one side had to lose (unless there's a draw), but they deserved something from that performance. too bad it had to be decided by a brain explosion.

Imagine an Easts/Souffs grandfinal!!!

Fein

First Grade
I'll enjoy some of that pie Fein.
I gotta say something. Something about the joy of this victory.
I am so proud right now, probably the proudest since (brace it...) the 2002 Grand Final.
Well done Souths, if the football Gods are kind, we will finally meet in the finals.

:lol:

For you my friend, it's Lobster Bisque - as usual. ;-)

Souths know they "should have won", but that loss will steel them.

It was a win that was "clicked" and didn't eventuate.

It's ALL IN from here.

By that I mean, undefeated.

OVP

Coach
Imo, that was the best local derby i've seen in years. We shall meet in the semis at least ... i have consulted the oracle ;-) Good luck for the rest of the year lads and lasses.

Latest posts