What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Tadpoles (Sharks)

Viliame Kikau is having a good game in reserves. He scored a try through brute strength and set up another. His 3rd try in 2 weeks.He also broke the line before off loading to Peachey who scored. Glad to hear he is finally stringing some matches together.

Whino

Bench
Have a little faith mate.Don't throw in the towel before the ball has been kicked. If Cleary,or Carty has a big game we should get the job done against the junior Sharks. We just have to watch out for Lewis who will have big game against us and keep Barba pinned down. If we can restrict those two and Townsend it will go along way to victory.
Don't forget its at home and the 2 losses the Sharks have had this year have been on the road.

True. But if we can't hang on to the ball like last week or stiffen our defence where're rooted.

Panthers coach Anthony Griffin unveils another debutant amid a late shuffle of his side to face Cronulla at Pepper Stadium.

Panthers v Sharks
4pm Sunday @ Pepper Stadium

17. Will SMITH
2. Zak HARDAKER
3. Waqa BLAKE
19. Dylan EDWARDS
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. Leilani LATU
9. Peter WALLACE (c)
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Isaah YEO
12. James FISHER-HARRIS
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Suaia MATAGI
15. Jeremy LATIMORE
16. Chris GREVSMUHL
20. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2016/07/10/nrl_late_mail_round_.html

BxTom

Bench
My guess is that Edwards will go to fullback and smith to centre where he has apparently been p[laying well in reserves.

Tom.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Seems odd that we play Edwards in the centers when he has been playing winger and fullback in the lower grades. Wish him the best of luck.

I'm sorry but our attack is horrendous.

There's simply no plan once we get deep in their territory , just go one side of the field to the other hoping.

If we win the criticism is still relevant.

Panther Pete

Juniors
I'm sorry but our attack is horrendous.

There's simply no plan once we get deep in their territory , just go one side of the field to the other hoping.

If we win the criticism is still relevant.
Gasnier just said at half time we are like headless chooks in attack with no purpose. That is a fairly accurate description of our first half, hopefully we can find something in the second.

Last edited:
What did you expect? I can't really see much wrong with that side.

The WILL SMITH IS DA SHITTEST PLAYA IN DA COMP brigade will be out in force again but at the end of the day, if he's been playing well for NSW Cup (which he has), he deserves a shot. Also gives us more flexibility if we have an injury/Wallace needs a break/Moylan moves to 6/Cartwright needs to move from 6 etc.

Sharks side looks a lot stronger than I thought it would. Will be a tough game.
Hahahahahahahahaha Will Smith

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Well, our strategy of dumping every experienced player that loses form out of the club completely (except for the worst one, who we decide to elevate to starting hooker) doesn't appear to be working.

Trying to be positive but its game set and match. We are way off course and won't make the finals. Our attack is clueless and our defence still sucks.We couldn't beat the woeful Tigers last week and can't even beat the sharks at home missing 6 of their best players.

Latest posts