What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Tadpoles (Sharks)

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I don't think DWZ would be able to command big bucks anyway, but you're right, he won't be here for his next contract.

TheFrog

Coach
Wacko's Whispers
Panthers will have 1 change with Moylan called up to play Origin, this will see Will Smith start at FB for Panthers
Smith was chosen when Moylan was still in the team. Maybe the plan was to play Moylan at 6. Otherwise Smith isn't there to play fullback at all.

Edit: Unless of course Griffin was informed that there was every likelihood Moylan would be called into the NSW side before the Panthers team was selected.

Last edited:

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Romors circulating that Edwards is a good chance to debut on the wing Sunday, with Hardakar to FB

maple_69

Bench
I'd prefer Smith to centre and Peach to move to hooker. I don't mind Smith at centre. He is a solid defender and damn fast. As long as he doesn't have to do too much more than run and pass he should be fine.

From twitter
Anthony Griffin confirms Dylan Edwards is in the mix to replace Moylan but adds in form Will Smith has the experience.

We should know within the hour if Edwards is playing NSW cup.

Big Mick

Referee
Edwards & Akauola not playing NSW Cup. But Tyrone Peachey is.

So you would think we'd line up as follows:

2. Zak HARDAKER
19. Dylan EDWARDS
3. Waqa BLAKE
17. Will SMITH
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. Leilani LATU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Isaah YEO
12. James FISHER-HARRIS
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Suaia MATAGI
15. Jeremy LATIMORE
16. Chris GREVSMUHL
20. Sitaleki AKAUOLA

Tyrone Peachey dropped , have I missed something? Thought he's been one of our best this year.

Hardaker turns up and right into first grade , now this? Touch confused.

Hate to say this and I hope for nothing more than to be proven wrong but Griffin has almost lost me , don't understand some of the decision making , been patient but it seems like there's no proper direction.

Oh well, hope I'm wrong.

I didn't think Peachey had been that bad in the centres. He had that brain snap against the Titans but still he was talked up for the Blues 6 weeks ago. I didn't think his form had dropped.
If Griffin doesn't want him as a centre any more than surely he'd be better coming off the bench.
More confusing selections from Griffin. I don't know what direction the team is going any more.

Whino

Bench
Peach dropped again ! Unless its disciplinary Griffin's lost me. I suppose he will be another one released early from his contract.

Latest posts