What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Sea Eagles

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Trying to piece together the 30 man squad that will be in the QLD bubble. Of our current squad you can minus both Lomax boys, Alvaro and McInnes, and not sure about Brittain but will include.

Backs: 15
Clune, Hunt, Williame, Ramsey, Norman*, Beale*, Bird*, Sullivan, Periera, Mat & Max Feagai, Dufty*, Ravalawa (suspended), Amone, Sloan

Forwards: 14
Taunoa-Brown, Macca, Brittain (?), Burns, Lawrie*, DeBelin*, Ford, JHunt, Kerr*, Maguire*, Ellis*, Faama, Sims, Fuimaono*

Total = 29

Wonder who will they include as #30?

Crush

Coach
Is there a team list Tuesday this week? Is it Tuesday today? Is there footy on this weekend?
I'm so confused, between sandals, origin, byes, bubbles, lockdowns, I don't know which way is up at the moment!

BLM01

First Grade
Trying to piece together the 30 man squad that will be in the QLD bubble. Of our current squad you can minus both Lomax boys, Alvaro and McInnes, and not sure about Brittain but will include.

Backs: 15
Clune, Hunt, Williame, Ramsey, Norman*, Beale*, Bird*, Sullivan, Periera, Mat & Max Feagai, Dufty*, Ravalawa (suspended), Amone, Sloan

Forwards: 14
Taunoa-Brown, Macca, Brittain (?), Burns, Lawrie*, DeBelin*, Ford, JHunt, Kerr*, Maguire*, Ellis*, Faama, Sims, Fuimaono*

Total = 29

Wonder who will they include as #30?
Don’t they have till August 2 to answer that
Surely a Development player?

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (although cant remember where) that Jai Arrow was going to be serving his suspension whilst in isolation. Does anyone have any clarity on that and why it appears to be different for Alvaro and Lomax? Is it just the additional complexity of the relocation to Qld?

Maddragon99

Juniors
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (although cant remember where) that Jai Arrow was going to be serving his suspension whilst in isolation. Does anyone have any clarity on that and why it appears to be different for Alvaro and Lomax? Is it just the additional complexity of the relocation to Qld?
NRL are making the rules up on the run.

The issue was how Lomax & Alvaro got home, assume it was a Uber or Taxi it had nothing to do with random’s at the BBQ.

mickeylane

Bench

Best that can he expected
Dragons pick a team to win against the Sea Eagles...could've rested more key players

Maddragon99

Juniors

Best that can he expected
All things considered it’s a pretty good team. We obviously need Sims & Hunt to backup from Origin & if the Trbojevic brothers are out then if think we can jag a win.

Latest posts