What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 :: Official Team Vs Panthers

azsportza

Live Update Team
It will be a must-win game, after three loses in a row we are sliding down the ladder. If you can get to Campbelltown Stadium on Saturday do it! The boys need all the support to get them over the line.

1. Tim Moltzen 2. Matt Utai 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Beau Ryan 6. Curtis Sironen 7. Benji Marshall 8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway 11. Adam Blair 12. Liam Fulton 13. Chris Heighington
Interchange: 14. Junior Moors 15. Ben Murdoch-Masila 16. Matt Bell 17. Ray Cashmere 18. Joel Reddy

Source: http://www.weststigers.com.au/team-announcement

KEY POINTS:
  • Robbie Farah, Matt Utai and Tim Molzen all RETURN from injury
  • Tom Humble and Masada Iosefa both PLAYING in the NSW CUP
  • Joel Reddy is 18th man
  • Adam Blair is OUT after being charged by the NRL Judiciary

MATCH DAY INFORMATION

Gates Open: 4:45PM
Toyota Cup: 5:15PM
NRL: 7:30PM

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Thanks for posting that.

I was really hoping Ayshford would be on the bench and Sheens would choose a flyer like Grant on the wing. Still its a good side.

The pressure is on the halves. Hopefully we have enough go forward with 4 forwards on the bench so Benji and Sirro need to play to their ability.

jmmyo81

Juniors
Ellis was interviewed for channel 10 news today and he said there is a chance he will be a late inclusion this week but if not definitely next week

Fordy20

Juniors
Thanks for posting that.

I was really hoping Ayshford would be on the bench and Sheens would choose a flyer like Grant on the wing. Still its a good side.

The pressure is on the halves. Hopefully we have enough go forward with 4 forwards on the bench so Benji and Sirro need to play to their ability.

Agreed. With Tuqiri out for the season, now is the time to start blooding some new outside backs. I would have preferred to see Grant or Koroibete on the wing with Ryan at fullback and Moltzen on the bench.

innsaneink

Referee
While ever we still a chance at the 8, Sheens wont be blooding rookies if he dont have to.....he'd rather replace Woods with reddy if he has to

hutch

First Grade
Agreed. With Tuqiri out for the season, now is the time to start blooding some new outside backs. I would have preferred to see Grant or Koroibete on the wing with Ryan at fullback and Moltzen on the bench.

Neither of those players are ready for first grade yet IMO!

It's the best team we can manage at the moment. Moors is a worry, he really needs to step up and prove he is a first grader. And Blair, well what can we say. Aim up you soft merkin!

DUMB
1. Inabilty to speak, Mute
2. Lacking intelligence, stupid

STUPID
1. slow of mind
2. given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner

USELESS
1. having or being of no use
2. not able to give service or aid - INEPT

No doubt plenty of other words I could use to describe SUPERCOACH.

My question is why name Reddy as 18th man?
My answer would be, because there's still some doubt over Timed Tim.

Does Reddy come into the team if Ellis gets suspended tomorrow night?

Gee, I hope Ellis gets off :roll:

Vic Mackey

Referee
i think moors is on standby for blair

reddy always wears 18 when he is named, jersey just fits him. sheens wont play 4 forwards on the bench

id like it slightly different but probably as good as hoped with sheens

benched tiger - yes, I meant Blair however, Bell in for a suspended would be a very good thing, put added pressure on Heighno to perform.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
It's alright, we'll have a crowd of 7,000 cheering us on. We'll beat Penrith by 40, the press will wank themselves into a lather about the free flowing attacking tigers and all will be rosy again in Tigertown.

It's like 2006-2009 (inclusive) all over again. All we need is a visit to a school, hospital or homeless shelter and we'll be like the good old days.

Even the doc is up to his old tricks and turning a broken foot into a 20 week out job. f**k me dead

super_coach

First Grade
It's alright, we'll have a crowd of 7,000 cheering us on. We'll beat Penrith by 40, the press will wank themselves into a lather about the free flowing attacking tigers and all will be rosy again in Tigertown.

It's like 2006-2009 (inclusive) all over again. All we need is a visit to a school, hospital or homeless shelter and we'll be like the good old days.

Even the doc is up to his old tricks and turning a broken foot into a 20 week out job. f**k me dead

Pistol Pete---I get the feeling the Panthers just might roll us and after such a massive build up to the season the heat might finally shine on Sheens. As we know he has been untouchable for years but son of Big Kev and the Board might finally study his KPI'S and show him the door. Than again they might do what they do every other year and do nothing.

I wonder if Benji's miss tackle count will be ten fold his runs????

I have a feeling that Luke Lewis is up for a big one, not for Penrith ;-) as much as showing every CEO iand coach, what he can do.

Lewis will run at Benji and 'son of Paul' all game.

Sheens has to have Bell on the field for plenty of minutes, players love to play against and put in big efforts against their old clubs.

macnaz

Staff member
Im at that stage where win lose or draw i couldnt really give a shit , im sure there are plenty of others here that feel the same . At least we used to lose being exciting now we just lose being miserably f**king boring :(

azsportza

Live Update Team
Adam Blair has been ban for one week by the NRL judiciary, he will miss the panthers game

Latest posts