What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Souths

41yearsaint

Juniors
Well they can certainly afford to rest a few against us so they may as well give Sam another week.
Hopefully cook will be rested too.
Bennet does not like Mary. Hopefully he keeps his professional hat on and doesn't make a fool of Mary, again.

denis preston

First Grade
We need to keep the momentum ( or what is the opposite ! ) going ! It's the only way unfortunately. Still think it will force the board to act. The board don't like the spotlight on them ( as they prefer to be faceless ) but this will put them in a corner so they need a response. Trent Barrett interim coach anyone ?

TruSaint

Referee
We need to keep the momentum ( or what is the opposite ! ) going ! It's the only way unfortunately. Still think it will force the board to act. The board don't like the spotlight on them ( as they prefer to be faceless ) but this will put them in a corner so they need a response. Trent Barrett interim coach anyone ?

Board wont act mate, they ae meeting Tuesday and Mary wont be discussed. Source:- Rothfield.

ST George Illawarra’s board will meet on Tuesday to discuss the team’s dismal premiership campaign but chief executive Brian Johnston says coach Paul “Mary” McGregor’s position won’t be discussed.

“Mary signed a two-year extension at the beginning of the year so there’s no heat at the moment,” Johnston said. “We’ve got to hang in and stay positive. Mary’s working 12 to 14 hours a day.

“No doubt, team performances will be a point of discussion but not the coach specifically.”

getsmarty

Immortal
Board wont act mate, they ae meeting Tuesday and Mary wont be discussed. Source:- Rothfield.

ST George Illawarra’s board will meet on Tuesday to discuss the team’s dismal premiership campaign but chief executive Brian Johnston says coach Paul “Mary” McGregor’s position won’t be discussed.

“Mary signed a two-year extension at the beginning of the year so there’s no heat at the moment,” Johnston said. “We’ve got to hang in and stay positive. Mary’s working 12 to 14 hours a day.

“No doubt, team performances will be a point of discussion but not the coach specifically.”

Arrogant....Is all i can say...Fans need to vote with their feet....DON'T RENEW MEMBERSHIPS...BOYCOTT GAMES....they want to play hardball...then let them lose Money while they keep this incompetent coach employed............

Mickthedragon

Juniors

Mary could work 24 hr shifts, 7 days a week and still get the same result.
Why can't they see he just doesn't have it. The mind boggles, so bloody frustrating.

TruSaint

Referee
Arrogant....Is all i can say...Fans need to vote with their feet....DON'T RENEW MEMBERSHIPS...BOYCOTT GAMES....they want to play hardball...then let them lose Money while they keep this incompetent coach employed............

Like I said matey .. many times.
Mary is not the source of our issues. He is the net result of the board. They meet this week and wont discuss coaching, and people think Mary will be sacked.

getsmarty

Immortal
Like I said matey .. many times.
Mary is not the source of our issues. He is the net result of the board. They meet this week and wont discuss coaching, and people think Mary will be sacked.

Agree,,,,but by not renewing memberships and boycotting games, sponsors will start to ask questions in regards to crowd numbers dropping.............That forces the board to face the issue head on...........

Fans have no other choice...they will not listen....VOTE WITH YOUR FEET.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
I didn't renew this year and was very close to doing it before Mary was given another 2 years for nothing, at which point my decision was confirmed. Im not going to be a member or go to another game till he's gone. I've only been to one game all year which was anzac day and sadly, just can't do it at present.

getsmarty

Immortal
I didn't renew this year and was very close to doing it before Mary was given another 2 years for nothing, at which point my decision was confirmed. Im not going to be a member or go to another game till he's gone. I've only been to one game all year which was anzac day and sadly, just can't do it at present.

If people on the forum know fellow fans who are regular attendees, then we need to convince them that this is the only power that fans have...........I feel for the players, but in the long run, this is our only voice as they are not interested in the opinions of the majority of the fans.

Dragsters

First Grade
Agree,,,,but by not renewing memberships and boycotting games, sponsors will start to ask questions in regards to crowd numbers dropping.............That forces the board to face the issue head on...........

Fans have no other choice...they will not listen....VOTE WITH YOUR FEET.

Whilst I agree and have not been to a home game all season, I will be there on friday night with some saints and souffs fans as we have had it planned all season.

At least it's a souffs home game.

Expecting a routing...

sa1nt5

Juniors
Bennett will be priming the Bunnies for their run to the finals. This could get into 70-10, 61-0 territory...
Yeah but there is also the factor that Bennett will make sure to remind the board that he instructed them to get rid of him and they should respect uncle Benny and his decisions.

boardlumps62

Juniors
I picked the Panthers to beat us this week. Watched the Rabbits win tonight not impressed. Pick the Dragons next week. The refs will be on our side we should lead the first half and go on with it.

Latest posts