What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Souths

Old Timer

Coach
As I said some little time ago the youngsters and the newbies will be sacrificed to make it look like he is doing something and the real culprits will remain in the team.
It's like putting a bandaid on a severed artery & a fat lot of good that will do.
If Dufty is out of the side he must be in CC not the bench.
Lomax at wing cost during the trials cost him his centre spot and he &
Saab better wear thermal underwear as they are going to freeze death outside the dynamic duo in the centres.
For all the ball in open play Saab is going to get they should have picked him at 13 as he will probably be just doing hit ups all day.
The only chance the wingers have got is if Widdop is on song and can find them with kicks or cut out passes and by the way wouldn't Pearson & Rava liked to have had that opportunity!!!!!

jeffdragon

Bench
I am hoping that 21 named switch around and is a smoke screen. Dufty out / Mik to 5, Zac to 3 or 4, Robson + Euie or Lafai to fight out 17th & 18th
(i.e. Rav comes back to wing, Zac to centre) - maybe Euie or Lafai to bench as big enough to play 15 mins on a edge / backrow
Dufty being on the bench as is a waste...drop him to reggies or play him 1.
What are going to have an extra back on the field at the same time (Dufty) when defence will be the key against the Bunnies.
Strike me pink!....I hope I am right
Dufty is out of position so many times .
Needs to be taught where to be,by someone new who knows what they are doing.
Cook will make yards from quick play the balls.
Reynolds kicks result.in many tries.
Walker will star and return to form.
That to name a few, will happen in the game.

Old Timer

Coach
f**k me.. two steps forward, one step back for McGregor..

Why is Rava on the bench? He’s our top try scorer and getting better each week..

Drop Aitken, move Lomax to centre and bring Rava back.

Dufty either needs to be in the side or not. Bench is no good, we need another forward there..
You are kidding aren't you??????
2 steps forward LMFAO.
1 step back LMFAO even harder.
Try free fall down a mind shaft with 30 blokes tied to him.

hermidale1

Juniors
As I said some little time ago the youngsters and the newbies will be sacrificed to make it look like he is doing something and the real culprits will remain in the team.
It's like putting a bandaid on a severed artery & a fat lot of good that will do.
If Dufty is out of the side he must be in CC not the bench.
Lomax at wing cost during the trials cost him his centre spot and he &
Saab better wear thermal underwear as they are going to freeze death outside the dynamic duo in the centres.
For all the ball in open play Saab is going to get they should have picked him at 13 as he will probably be just doing hit ups all day.
The only chance the wingers have got is if Widdop is on song and can find them with kicks or cut out passes and by the way wouldn't Pearson & Rava liked to have had that opportunity!!!!!
After the Raiders game, Host and Robson were the sacrificial lambs.
This week Dufty, Ravalawa, and Pearson are.
Next week????????
The guy goes into panic mode if his job looks to be on the line and he drops the easy targets.
A good coach would figure out the problem and fix it.
His review at the end of the season will include the amount of changes he was forced to make through injury and losses.
Shame his gameplan hasn’t suffered the same fate yet.
Everyone from most media, fans, to players, even player managers can see the Coach is the problem.
But the board has been conned by the illusion that this guy is a good coach.
I’m afraid not.

Bench
Rava did enough to still have his spot, Aitken and Lafai done nothing, so they retain their spots.
Pearson should be back in CC’
I hope McIdiot is not putting Lorax and Saad just to be cannon fodder for Souths, if that happens McIdiot will only say we tried something different so now it’s back to plan A.
I can’t see us beating Souths but I am looking forward to seeing Saab

Old Timer

Coach
You are kidding aren't you??????
2 steps forward LMFAO.
1 step back LMFAO even harder.
Try free fall down a mind shaft with 30 blokes tied to him.
Forgot to mention that he will have the squad lined up from 1-30 and tie himself on the back of them and they plus the dead bodies he has already thorn down the mine shaft after they were thrown under the bus will undoubtedly break his fall and he will survive to see out the rest of his contract.
I can here him now
"I tried to throw myself on my sword but it just wasn't my time.
I have been spared so I can learn to be better in the future.
Oh goody they have given me 3 new assistant coaches and 4 consultants, so should be here until 2025."

Finally !! He made changes to his side he changed the wingers wow he really made heaps of changes... he showed them .....
1 rookie Saab who should of been there a long time ago
2. Rav... who was just starting to look like a fger
3. Hunt after his rest ...
4. Dufty who finally put his body on the line and prob his best game to date
5. Widdop back from injury ...
6. Lomax back from injury
Don’t know why we wouldn’t try rav at right centre ... or Lomax to centre and rav to stay on his wing ..

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I have a feeling Lomax wont play and Rava will come into the team.

But FMD how does Aitken retain his spot?

Unless genious us planning to drop Aitken, move Lomax to centre and then Rava on the wing.

hewi

Bench
Am I missing something here the wingers lost the game against Penrith, the centres had nothing to do with it. He leave his seeing eye dog at home?

Mark D

Juniors
I have a feeling Lomax wont play and Rava will come into the team.

But FMD how does Aitken retain his spot?

Unless genious us planning to drop Aitken, move Lomax to centre and then Rava on the wing.
Agree mate.... Lomax in for Aitken and leave Rava out there... Aitken for me has been very very lazy this year and there is nothing worse for fans then a lazy performance...

qld redvee

Juniors
agree with prior comments .. changes would happen ... some players not putting in in d yadda yadda
SO both our wingers punted and kaufusi .. marvellous problem solving .. But wait we will blood an 18 year old winger and then have our best up and coming centre sit on the other wing . Unless one of our centres gets punted i can see saab and lomax being left stranded by lafai aitkens defence and these 2 wingers will be in cc the following week . i would much prefer young ford on the bench than duffty And I really hope that Norman has a dazzler as he didnt put in last week and he should be the reserve with duffty at fb .. what happens if norman comes good ( due to widdop ) and then 2020 we still dont have a fullback as norman goes into replace widdop . Like you guys said panic and changes to show we are trying to fight our way out