What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs. Titans Discussion + Voting

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Might be a bit early to start discussing, but what the hell.

With our Origin players back, I think we could be on for a winner. We have a decent history at Skilled.

I'll be watching Scotty Princes performance this weekend with interest. Broncos by 12.

screeder

Juniors
Titans have been sh*tting me in these local derby games because they don't step up like a team should for such a game. The first few were crackers but the last 3 have been sh*t. Although i've been liking the result.

Coaster

Bench
Titans have been sh*tting me in these local derby games because they don't step up like a team should for such a game. The first few were crackers but the last 3 have been sh*t. Although i've been liking the result.
I don't understand.

Last 3 games
We flogged you at skilled, last year regular season
You flogged us at Suncorp this year

And the other game was one of the best Semi finals I've ever seen, and we lost,

AuDragon

Juniors
I don't understand.

Last 3 games

You flogged our U20's team practically.
But I also disagree with screeder. The Titans have generally been up to par, except for this season's game. But then again, the Broncos would have spanked anyone in that game...

Last season's semi was a hymn to RL, what a fantastic game coupled with a fantastic public, fantastic atmosphere and a fantastic stadium.

I am a die-hard Broncos fan and will be forever, but the Titans do my city proud.

screeder

Juniors
I don't understand.

Last 3 games

Yeah i had a bit of selective memory there. Forgot about that embarrassing towelling last year, lot of injuries but no excuse. From memory we started the game well but it was all downhill from about the 5 minute mark:lol:

You'd have to admit the Titans have been piss poor in the last 2 meetings considering the hype surrounding these games. In the final last year i thought the win was much more convincing than the score line indicated but i could be remembering this wrong.

Coaster

Bench
The last game we were flat, no doubt.

The semi was a great game IMO, had everything was like two welterweights throwing combos galore

Big Pete

Referee
Aye, and at the end of the day it was only the class of our players that proved to be the difference.

Should be a great game but I'm sorry Coaster, I hope the Broncos get up in a big performance.

beads6

First Grade
I can't wait for this game, I'll be there making noise!! Most Titans fans are so easy to wind up... Broncos by 12+ IMO. Time for our boys to fire up.

beads6

First Grade
That is a super young bench... I don't agree with it, I would prefer to have an Anderson or Sims coming off the bench. Oh well lets see how they go.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
That is a super young bench... I don't agree with it, I would prefer to have an Anderson or Sims coming off the bench. Oh well lets see how they go.

Anderson was playing Q Cup last weekend. He's not held in high regard and never has been for that fact.

AuDragon

Juniors
I actually found McGuire unlucky to have been dropped after his very good performance against Souths.
Having said that, Anderson has been going fairly well, so it's a bit surprising he was dropped.
Sims and Setu are not on the injury list, but Setu is leaving and has had a few sub-par perfirmances, while Sims also seems to be on his way out of the club, which might explain the "snub"...

screeder

Juniors
Titans were impressive defensively last week but attack still faultering. Until then i thought their defence was sh*t. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and we see a cracker.

renouf

Juniors
Titans were impressive defensively last week but attack still faultering. Until then i thought their defence was sh*t. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and we see a cracker.

I wouldn't read too much into it, Wests attack is pretty ordinary.

screeder

Juniors
Sh*t opposition didn't stop them leaking points previously. I saw a massive improvement in them last week. We won't steamroll them.

renouf

Juniors
Yeah it could go either way, I'm not all that convinced that we're going that well at the moment, our attack is a real worry too. On the other hand gold coast have been average for a while.. so who knows.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
i think the problem the last few weeks is that the players have just been tired. they have looked flat and out of ideas. the weeks rest will do them the world of good and a much improved performance will be seen on Friday night.

Optix

Juniors
The Titans have a good squad, but with the bye last week and all origin players back I think we have a really good chance.