What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 3Vs Knights Saturday 18th August 3pm Panthers Stadium

TheFrog

Coach
But he doesn't get results.
That is the call of those paying his salary. Results = papers or online subscriptions sold.

What I'm saying here is that Panthers need to tighten up their organisation to get rid of the leaks. Until that happens they know what to expect. You can't complain about journos continually floating rumours when you run such a leaky ship. Tanya Plibersek called it "feeding the hand that bites you".

Anyway, this discussion has little to do with the title.

Last edited:
That is the call of those paying his salary. Results = papers or online subscriptions sold.

What I'm saying here is that Panthers need to tighten up their organisation to get rid of the leaks. Until that happens they know what to expect. You can't complain about journos continually floating rumours when you run such a leaky ship. Tanya Plibersek called it "feeding the hand that bites you".

Anyway, this discussion has little to do with the title.
Who knows if the leaks are coming from the Panthers?

TheFrog

Coach
Who knows if the leaks are coming from the Panthers?
There are leaks coming from the club. We see them from time to time on here. I don't doubt that journos, not just Rothfield, fill the gaps for themselves though. Sometimes they just guess. But there is no doubt they regard our club as fertile ground.