What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 Saturday 17th March @ Panthers Stadium v Penrith

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Cant be worse than Reynolds whos short and long kicking games have deteriiorated to shit even his goal kicking was out last week our spine is gone with or without him we need to buy find or steal a half unfortunately douihi whilst talented needs time

I agree. There’s very few quality halfbacks on the market though. We could’ve tried to steal Morgan but I think he resigned for multiple years. The tricky part now is figuring out where to move forward. I think he still has 2 years left on his contract. So we can’t just give him the flick without any reason.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Do you have a minute to talk about our lord and saviour Griffinball?

Seriously though do you guys have a decent kicker now? Lining up against Cleary/Maloney for kicking is going to be rough. I would have rated Reynolds in that battle easily.
AR would have trouble kicking Oprah in the arse at the moment,he'd still miss is mark!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Lets see if angus can at least help the young kid in stopping an inform kikau this week.both really have to lift there defensive effort.

That’s my biggest concern when I saw the lineup. Crichton playing outside of him is bound to be dangerous. Our right edge is really vulnerable. I hope that Crichton isn’t playing big minutes. We have Fui on the bench as well as Nicholls and Tatola who I think can both play second row.

Scoopdog

Juniors
That’s my biggest concern when I saw the lineup. Crichton playing outside of him is bound to be dangerous. Our right edge is really vulnerable. I hope that Crichton isn’t playing big minutes. We have Fui on the bench as well as Nicholls and Tatola who I think can both play second row.
If the middle are doing well,sam may go to the right edge for a while and sort him out.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cant be worse than Reynolds whos short and long kicking games have deteriiorated to shit even his goal kicking was out last week our spine is gone with or without him we need to buy find or steal a half unfortunately douihi whilst talented needs time
Yeah I won't be having a big go at Doueihi if things don't go well!

I know some will hoe in though!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Or we can move Sam to the right edge for periods!

Or even Murray can play there!

Based on what I saw on the weekend, any half with a bit of pace that likes to take on the line is going to cause us massive issues. Cleary certainly is such a half. If we can contain him, we may only lose by 10 or so. If he is allowed to rampage, then it will get ugly.

Latest posts