What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 Saturday 17th March @ Panthers Stadium v Penrith

Travitoh

First Grade
I just have this feeling Souths will be better this week. I rate a few of yours highly and they shouldn't take last weeks results easily.

Without a doubt and we will go well for the first hour but i just feel that returning from WA will have an impact late while your guys were looking really fit last week i thought.
You were my premiership tip at the start of the season and nothing has changed that since.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cheers. You too. I'm looking forward to it. Sam Burgess and Cook are some of my favourites in the game right now so it'll be a fun game to watch.
I'm worried about Cleary and Kikau plus Blake is a massive danger!!

Mansour is one to be watched too along with Edwards!

I hope Souths show some real fight tonight! That's all I ask...

Rabbits20

Immortal
At least we know Doueihi will run!

Adam Reynolds and Ben Hunt both have the same problem in that they barely run!

I haven't seen or read about a half in my life that had 32 runs/hit ups that Thurston had last night... that's just ridiculous.....

Travitoh

First Grade
Thurston had to run. Either side of half time in particular when the Brisbane defence were rushing up on him and denying him the opportunity to pass. It wasn't necessarily because he wanted to or saw the opportunity to, he had to

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just got to Panthers after a train ride and Uber,it's bloody hot outside showing 37.
Absolutely beautiful inside Panthers and the beer is mighty cold.
Will I take the walk across to the stadium tonight????,as I said it's beautiful in here!
Reports it's 41-42C out on the paddock!

Get em home brother and drink heaps of water! Talk later mate....

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Faaaarrrrrkkkkk it's hot,but after 4 quickens I'm pumped fellas.
Here's hoping I stayed pumped and annoy the crap out of these mountain boys! "GO RABBITOHS"!!!!!!!!

Any updates would be great please. I’m in the middle of moving house in this 40c weather :rolling_eyes:.

Got no wifi or tv even so can’t watch the game.

Worst part is I could walk to panthers stadium from my new house lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Any updates would be great please. I’m in the middle of moving house in this 40c weather :rolling_eyes:.

Got no wifi or tv even so can’t watch the game.

Worst part is I could walk to panthers stadium from my new house lol.
AJ: solid
Kennar: brilliant run to help our first try plus saved a try on Mansour with a try saver that brought a tear to my eye.. it was inspirational!
GI: looking dangerous
Gagai: quiet and made an error
Jennings: good apart from that he can't catch a bomb... all at sea under the high ball:
Cody: dangerous
Doueihi: solid but needs to calm down and keep it simple!
Tom: good except for a bad knock on!

Cook: legend man!!! Brilliant try too and I got very emotional!!!!
Sam: very good just needs to cut out a silly penalty
Sutton: running well!

Crichton: Same as Sutto
Murray: 27min stint of 8 hit ups for 70m and a workhorse in defence! Been immense

George: just as you think he's back then he commits an error to put us under all sorts like his brother

Tatola: doing his job

I'm f**king fired up Windsor!!!!! Really fired up....

Travitoh

First Grade
Very impressive first half, especially in defence from both sides on a day that a lot of suburban summer sports would call off.
Watching it on my phone so is a bit tough to tell players apart but Cook is playing the best game he has for Souths and as the day wears on it should only suit him more. I notice he's only at DH in the middle 3rd of the field, with the edge forwards slotting in out wide and Cook as an extra half.
The 3 repeat sets on our goal line at the beginning was clutch. We concede there and it could be a completely different story but instead we came away from it with momentum and have ran with it since.
The thing i like most about Tatola is his willingness to get around his team mates and pick them up after an error. Everytime he was there with an encouraging pat on the back. You can't teach attitude like that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Very impressive first half, especially in defence from both sides on a day that a lot of suburban summer sports would call off.
Watching it on my phone so is a bit tough to tell players apart but Cook is playing the best game he has for Souths and as the day wears on it should only suit him more. I notice he's only at DH in the middle 3rd of the field, with the edge forwards slotting in out wide and Cook as an extra half.
The 3 repeat sets on our goal line at the beginning was clutch. We concede there and it could be a completely different story but instead we came away from it with momentum and have ran with it since.
The thing i like most about Tatola is his willingness to get around his team mates and pick them up after an error. Everytime he was there with an encouraging pat on the back. You can't teach attitude like that.
Nearly giving me a heart attack at times plus lose hair!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
That wasn't out on the ful!!!!

2 weeks in af**king row we get dudded...

It's unacceptable......

I'm really mad right now......

How hard is it to give us a call for f**ks sake??????????

Latest posts