What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 - Tips & Crowds

skeepe

Immortal
Panthers 0-52 Bulldogs - 19,934
Dragons 12-10 Knights - 18,380
Tigers 6-44 Sea Eagles - 19,555
Raiders 22-16 Storm - 23,994
Cowboys 91-2 Roosters -24,861
Warriors 34-14 Broncos -15,163
Rabbitohs 30-18 Eels - 34,646
Titans 22-18 Sharks - 18,346

Estoboy

Juniors
Tigers will get beat by manly
just can't see the tigers being able to score the points needed
crowd will be between 19000 and 20500

hope i'm wrong

effnic

Bench
skeepe said:
Tigers 6-44 Sea Eagles - 19,555

estoboy said:
Tigers will get beat by manly
just can't see the tigers being able to score the points needed
crowd will be between 19000 and 20500

hope i'm wrong

:crazy: :crazy:
What exactly am i not seeing here. We have injuries to key players, i am the most bias prick on these forums and even i picked the tigers. If tigers lose this game they have serious issues.

Rabbitohs2005 said:
well 0 from 2 for me atm, tigers and manly are a 50/50 call, raiders and storm, well most of australia are good odds to get the points on this one, and cowboys and roosters anything could happen, cowboys i took, but seeing last nights game, im not as confident,so i hope my form improves

well i tipped all 3 last night, so ive gone from 0/2 to 3/5, not a bad turn around

Hutty1986

Immortal
Rabbitohs2005 said:
well 0 from 2 for me atm, tigers and manly are a 50/50 call, raiders and storm, well most of australia are good odds to get the points on this one, and cowboys and roosters anything could happen, cowboys i took, but seeing last nights game, im not as confident

so i hope my form improves

0 from 2 for me also... after 7/8 last week!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
WTF was the go with the Dragons crowd last night? Very, very disappointing imo. To get only 12,000 in a game which a lot of people tipped the Dragons in, should have led to an almost capacity crowd.

Mr Saab

Referee
effnic said:
:crazy: :crazy:
What exactly am i not seeing here. We have injuries to key players, i am the most bias prick on these forums and even i picked the tigers. If tigers lose this game they have serious issues.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hutty1986

Immortal
Jobdog said:
WTF was the go with the Dragons crowd last night? Very, very disappointing imo. To get only 12,000 in a game which a lot of people tipped the Dragons in, should have led to an almost capacity crowd.

It was very poor wasn't it. I was expecting a near sell-out as well

el magic

Juniors
My tips are/were:

Panthers v Bulldogs
Dragons v Knights
Tigers v Sea Eagles
Raiders v Storm
Cowboys v Roosters
Warriors v Broncos
Rabbitohs v Eels
Titans v Sharks