What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Wabbits

Rumblings that Latrell Mitchell will be rested from training this week, and will face a fitness test at the Captain's Run. Blake Taafe on standby.

I think I'd rather Latrell play to be honest.
He has also declared we have" cracks in the windscreen", whatever that means.
We will get that repaired along with the burst bubble. Long season.

Exsilium

First Grade
Rumblings that Latrell Mitchell will be rested from training this week, and will face a fitness test at the Captain's Run. Blake Taafe on standby.

I think I'd rather Latrell play to be honest.

Latrell doesn't respond well to on field banter and pressure, it almost always sends the victory to the opposing team. Similarly with Cody Walker.

If we play physical, we can beat them but they played very direct last week and made good meters to lay a platform for the backs. If we can nullify that, we win.

snickers007

Juniors
I think Garner is a very good player. Just needs game time and confidence. He could be another Capewell for us, if we get him into the game.

Both Garner and Kenny would be hyper-aware of all the chatter around "it's impossible to replace Kikua/Koroisau".
The pressure on them is immense.

Once we get that first win, or they score their first try etc, they'll feel much more confident and just relax a little bit.

Exsilium

First Grade
Both Garner and Kenny would be hyper-aware of all the chatter around "it's impossible to replace Kikua/Koroisau".

Once we get that first win, or they score their first try etc, they'll feel much more confident and just relax a little bit.

I agree. Kenny starting is fine and when he slots into the backrow, he does a really good job. Time to gel and some confidence will be key.

Exsilium

First Grade
With Sorensen out, we will need another big body on the bench against Souths.

Carrying Salmon and Luke is OK if we have another prop but we will be physically short if we don't put some size on the bench.

betcats

Referee
Im sure it will be Huth but I'd like to see Lindsay get the run. He has a bit of footwork for a prop and can come up with some nice runs, defensively he is as solid as Sorro so we wont lose anything there when he comes on.

Munky

Coach

We could be waiting a while for Kenny to get his second career try assist...

Black Diamond

Juniors
Hope the boys use Mitchell's latest attempt at putting them off their game as fuel to the fire and completely shatter his windscreen...

betcats

Referee
Huth not named in cup, guess he is on the bench. Also seems like Mclean is not named anyhwere possibly picked up an injury.

Whino

Bench
If Sorenson is out. Ivan will pick Huth.

Hoskings was 18th man. He should be next up

International forward Scott Sorensen has been ruled out of the match due to concussion protocols, with Matt Eisenhuth taking his place on the interchange.

Told ya Franklin ;)

Iamback

Coach
International forward Scott Sorensen has been ruled out of the match due to concussion protocols, with Matt Eisenhuth taking his place on the interchange.

Told ya Franklin ;)

Only Ivan can watch that game and think the side needs more plod

Latest posts