What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Wabbits

WestyLife

First Grade
Fox saying he is likely to be out. I wouldnt be risking a knee at this stage of the season.

If it's risky they shouldn't play him. I want to win and like the rivalry stuff against teams and individual players but don't like to see any player injured.

For the game we've got a few fill ins you've already mentioned.

I'm probably in the minority I'm enjoying Kenny starting. The newer faster game really suits it if they get on top of team's cynical play causing stoppages. He just tackle bots for his time giving the other forwards the support to play big minutes and do their job particularly fish.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Mitchell played the 2nd half after injuring his knee you would think if to bad they would have got him off then

Girds89

Bench
Really really hope Nathan kicks early.

Again to start the year we are seeing his mid field bombs land on the 20m line. Starting their attack on the 30 sometimes

He's got a great boot Nathan but in terms of tactical kicking intelligence I'd say Reynolds has shown him up 9 times out of 10 in matches they've played.

Nathan seems to find his best kicking game and grove always in the back third of the season.

In the past that's been fine with the quality of players we've had.

This year he'll need to be way better Starting this week.

Kick early, turn latrell round, make him work a lot. Take a few chances on 40/20s.

Land the bombs in between the try line and 10m line, not on the 20m.

Put in a few early grubbers in attack on the line. Stop there outside men from shooting up.

Him or luai could try a little chip and chase etc when in the half way region.

But to start this week they both need to be kicking to make latrell work over time.

And in defence do what st helens and broncs did to us. Jam up on illias and cody.

Going to be a tough game

betcats

Referee
I know we exploited Latrell quite well a couple times but I would still rather have him out, he has the ability to turn any game on its heads with just a few touches. We could play our best and he could beat us with just a few touches, not certain obviously but its very possible.

John Hamblin

Juniors
We have had a short pre season, It will take a few weeks for us to hit our stride. Hopefully we have enough to get the job done this week

I agree. Last week we played too much side to side. Need to be more direct and Nathan and Romey can play off the back of it. I expect a much better performance this week. Panthers by 10.

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree. Last week we played too much side to side. Need to be more direct and Nathan and Romey can play off the back of it. I expect a much better performance this week. Panthers by 10.

Anyone think the first try come to easy? It was like they almost switched off after that thinking it would all just happen. Brisbane rolled the sleeves up and it was lights out. Score didn't justify the game. They where superior

Whino

Bench
I'm praying for Fatrell, we need him out there this week.

Our best player.
Latrell has played us 6 times as a Souffs player, and he has lost all 6 games!
Keep the streak going and play him.

He also lost against us as a Rooster as a FB. Playing 1 game in 2016.

Girds89

Bench
Anyone think the first try come to easy? It was like they almost switched off after that thinking it would all just happen. Brisbane rolled the sleeves up and it was lights out. Score didn't justify the game. They where superior

Whilst I agree they were fair superior... they still only scored 2 tries... one was off an absolute horrible mistake by critta that just shouldn't happen.

But they also have Reece Walsh back. He adds an element to their attack.

It's crazy to think if Martin hadn't dropped it over the line we win.

Our defence is still top notch.. just need to get the attack chiming.

And Nathan and luai need to get there kicking sorted quick fast

Latest posts