What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 Vs Bulldogs [THE MATT BURTON CUP]- Bankwest Stadium 3pm Sat

betcats

Referee
If our forwards fire up there won’t be much the doggies can do, they really don’t have enough in the middle.

I do find it kind of ridiculous to have flanno speaking about Burton, he was probably asked about it by the media but still it seems a bit silly now.

WestyLife

First Grade
As long as someone reminds Crichton he has a silky pass. He was really off against Cows but in a way that looked like he thought he had to justify his new deal and score 5 tries on his own.

WestyLife

First Grade
He remembered in the second half and put Brian over
Indeed. I assume it's just getting back into the swing of things. I'd bet this week we see him and To'o link a fair bit and also I just like watching him pass. It's like he gently caresses it to the winger with love unlike some centres who yeet it like it's a missile.

Original Name

Juniors
As long as someone reminds Crichton he has a silky pass. He was really off against Cows but in a way that looked like he thought he had to justify his new deal and score 5 tries on his own.
Hayne had ball skills better than the vast majority of halves but bombed a fair few tries just through being a ball hog. Crichton might in a similar mould. I don't think you can fix it. Might just have to accept it he'll set up some and bomb some.

betcats

Referee
Jack is 1.10 to throw a punch at all times id say, he probably lies in bed throwing punches to get to sleep. He needs to restrain himself though. Getting suspended now will hurt the dogs a lot more than his suspensions hurt us when he was here, he's their best forward they need him every week.

GongPanther

Referee
And it'll be at Luai... He's mouthy as f**k so can see him getting in Jacks ear a bit lol
!/ Jack smacks Luai in the chops.

2/ Luai goes to the head bin.

3/ Luai proceeds up the tunnel.

4/ Luai returns with his boom-box on his shoulder.

5/ Luai goes back on the field.

6/ Jack comes off the field with what they discover in the dressing shed is the boom-box anally inserted, and the volume turned up to 11. (because 1 is louder than 10)

Last edited:

snickers007

Juniors
!/ Jack smacks Luai in the chops.

2/ Luai goes to the head bin.

3/ Luai proceeds up the tunnel.

4/ Luai returns with his boom-box on his shoulder.

5/ Luai goes back on the field.

6/ Jack comes off the field with what they discover in the dressing shed is the boom-box anally inserted, and the volume turned up to 11. (because it's 1 louder than 10)

Let's go full WWE and replace steps 4 & 5 with:

4/ Luai returns with the boom-box, while Jack has the ball. He's distracted by the music, and stops, mid-hitup (cue extreme closeup).

5/ Next minute, Jack is cleaned up by JFH, and drops the ball. Critta scoops up the loose ball, and scores untouched under the posts.

6/ Jack is hooked, and goes straight to the sheds, where they discover the boom-box anally inserted, and the volume turned up to 11. (because it's 1 louder than 10)