What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs Penrith

Spazer

Juniors
Sure the first sin binning was a bit of a joke but we really just needed to hold onto the ball and we win that. Panthers weren't ready for that game to go down to the wire, but they defended really well for most of the game so kudos to them.

Molo and Kerr were big improvers, a lot of our forwards aimed up tonight actually.

Illusion

Bench
For me Hunt to 9 he plays hard leads by example but has never been a player that can control a tight game , seemed lost with what to do and it was there tonight to win ..... For me Hunt to 9 lot more lethal in attack ..... Sully or Mybe to 7 ...... Just my opinion .......

SnowDragon

Juniors
Question, why wasn’t a penalty try discussed when Kerr had his double movement? If API doesn’t get involved doesn’t he score? Need to rewatch, but at least it would have been discussed if it was the other way around.

add the knee to the head being ok, (even if accidental, it was contact with the head?) and the Su’a penalty…

Gareth67

First Grade
I realize that we made too many errors , however there was some good attack at times .

What can be said about the refs who in the fook knows ? The Titans fullback last week goes in to the Eels winger ‘ ala Slater ‘ style, with his knees and of course he escapes Scott-free !

But our man Su’a is in a Dragon jersey so he is off the field which in turn gives more than a helping hand to the Panthers . They are a very good footy team so they certainly do not need to be chaperoned by the match officials . Enough said about that .

What I will say is that the Dragons played well enough to win the match , but the errors and refereeing certainly let the team down . As said by others - regroup , concentrate on good teamwork and for pity sake cut- out the school boy errors .

be55

Juniors
So, is there a site I can go to where the fans get to rate the referee's performance on a scale of 1 to 10?
I'd give him this rating...

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

Latest posts