What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 - All The Rubbish Games

Gazzamatta

Coach
I known they're gash but miracles sometimes happen.
C'arn da Bunnys.
Kick in behind Sharkies is a great play simply cause they constantly jump the gun on the play the ball.

TheParraboy

Staff member
6-6 after 15min

I tell you what folks, Souths are specials here tonight
Sharks have no hunger to go back to back, on a slippery slope

T.S Quint

Coach
I feel sorry for the knights ... they try hard ... but they just suck

People should have felt sorry for us all those recent years that we were utter plop

Nobody was going to feel sorry for a team with Jarryd Hayne in it.

Plus, we were woeful...but the Knights have taken being woeful to new depths.

T.S Quint

Coach
Thankfully they've stuck by the coach during their rebuild. They've definitely improved on last year.

I think he has recruited rather smartly so far in his time there.
I think the Knights are just so bad that it's easy to see that it isn't the coach's fault. There's some talent there but they are very inexperienced.

strider

Post Whore
Nobody was going to feel sorry for a team with Jarryd Hayne in it.

Plus, we were woeful...but the Knights have taken being woeful to new depths.
Yeah ... on a scale of 1 to really mutha f**kin woeful, i reckon we were less woeful than them

Gazzamatta

Coach
What a BS penalty that was. Marker was standing back. Sharks dummy half did a Matt Keating. Absolute rubbish penalty.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah ... on a scale of 1 to really mutha f**kin woeful, i reckon we were less woeful than them

I dunno. It's hard to say without being a Knights fan but I feel like they're gutsier spooners than we were. Like, the go with a lot of sides for 60mins or so and then fall away. We were just not turning up.

strider

Post Whore
I dunno. It's hard to say without being a Knights fan but I feel like they're gutsier spooners than we were. Like, the go with a lot of sides for 60mins or so and then fall away. We were just not turning up.
Yeah it might be a close call ... i probably have a mental block of our shit years ... but the knights seem like someone could present them the ball on a physical silver platter over the try line ... and they would still find a way to not score