What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 - All The Rubbish Games

Incorrect

Coach
I'd like to be his bookie.
Anyone remember watching that Warner Bros cartoon growing up where the cat keeps losing cards V the Dog and then gets bitten by the gambling bug and keeps going back for more punishment??? I picture TPB to be like that cat.... Always so positive but always ends up on the wrong side of the ledger!!

early-to-bet-c2a9-warner-brothers.jpg

4e7a0410109502a5ca187703f7621694.png

GAMBLING%2BBUG%2B%25285%2529.png

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Anyone remember watching that Warner Bros cartoon growing up where the cat keeps losing cards V the Dog and then gets bitten by the gambling bug and keeps going back for more punishment??? I picture TPB to be like that cat.... Always so positive but always ends up on the wrong side of the ledger!!

early-to-bet-c2a9-warner-brothers.jpg

4e7a0410109502a5ca187703f7621694.png

GAMBLING%2BBUG%2B%25285%2529.png
LOL!!

Roll out the barrel!!!

"No not the barrel anything but that"

hineyrulz

Post Whore
"The William Tell?! No.... No..... not the William Tell!!!"
Deal the cards deal the cards!!!

My mate is exactly like that cat, within mins of arriving at the pub he'd have a keno ticket in one hand a TAB ticket in the other while smashing a pineapple in the pokies while telling you to get the first shout.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
I feel sorry for the knights ... they try hard ... but they just suck

People should have felt sorry for us all those recent years that we were utter plop

rapture

Juniors
I feel sorry for the knights ... they try hard ... but they just suck

People should have felt sorry for us all those recent years that we were utter plop
Thankfully they've stuck by the coach during their rebuild. They've definitely improved on last year.