What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 - All The Rubbish Games

IFR33K

Coach
I reckon I seen two knock ons from Mitchell, yet the video ref gives it a try. f**k me in the eyes!!!

strider

Post Whore
I think the Mitchell knock on was line ball ... but 99% of the time, "line ball" = a knock on

Kornstar

Coach
I'm seriously questioning, do they even know the rules?

I think the Mitchell knock on was line ball ... but 99% of the time, "line ball" = a knock on

What i take exception to is when they say things like "you can see he has not knocked the ball forwards" when everyone else can see that it was questionable and probably a knock and instead of saying that the on field decision was a try and we don't have enough evidence to overturn, they use the term "you can see they haven't".

Sorry wankers we couldn't see and there was doubt so use your f**king get out of jail free card and don't piss loyal fans off pretending you see something that no one else can!

rapture

Juniors
Hopefully with the experienced they've recruited for next year, the Knights won't shit themselves in so many second halves.

What i take exception to is when they say things like "you can see he has not knocked the ball forwards" when everyone else can see that it was questionable and probably a knock and instead of saying that the on field decision was a try and we don't have enough evidence to overturn, they use the term "you can see they haven't".

Sorry wankers we couldn't see and there was doubt so use your f**king get out of jail free card and don't piss loyal fans off pretending you see something that no one else can!
Now that's a rant!

Chipmunk

Coach
I feel sorry for the knights ... they try hard ... but they just suck

People should have felt sorry for us all those recent years that we were utter plop

SKD, Guerra, Moga and Ponga will help, but I think the Knights are still short another centre, half, 3 forwards and a maybe a 9 of being a team capable of making the Top 4.