What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 | Cronulla 0-18 Newcastle @ Toyota | Saturday 23rd July | Kick-off 7.30pm

Sharks vs Knights (R20)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHCP

Bench
True. I wasn't really thinking in terms of metreage though, more getting quick play the balls and working to our strengths. Snowden, Douglas, Smith, Gallen, all very big men. I was thinking our best bet though of getting on top would've been moving them around in the ruck with House/Eddy and our mobility off the bench with Taufua and Hilder.

Need a big one from the almighty Faas and AK47 (who I actually think is capable of doing so...who needs Bennett to transform players?).

How does Tetevano play?

Serc

First Grade
Hmm well I have no idea how that will affect those parts of the forwards game.

As for Tetevano...from what I've seen (note this is him used as a second rower in NYC last year) he is a big strong wide runner, who makes lots of carries, with pretty good footwork and an offload. Is certainly useful in attack (which is probably why he's always been a 2nd rower) but is not a Taia style player, more of a power game. Nothing that I remember of note in defence, but from memory he gets through a lot of tackles and runs and was given 80 mins regularly last year.

Serc

First Grade
Costigan and Tolar out

Ciraldo to start, Tetevano and Karawana to bench

Pretty sure that Tetevano will be playing in the prop rotation going by the bench list

(and as expected, Gallen is out, with Tautai to start and Johnny Mannah onto the bench for the Sharks)

shane1970

Juniors
Ciraldo to start
Double your bets everyone. Fair dinkum - Has Coach TOTALLY lost the plot - How the f**k this bloke, pretending to be a footballer - is even mentioned in the same breath as a Knight astounds me - let alone - constantly being named in the 17 - wasn't bad enough - now he's STARTING - Oh the shame:eek:

CycloneSteve

Juniors
This could be one of those games where we are going to have to win despite some very ordinary refereeing calls.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
If we can get our sh!t together here we can win this game. Our defense is solid at the moment we need to build some pressure in their half.

Latest posts